Rinzler's Delta-5 Application

Rinzler

RINZLER

STEAM_0:1:433360051

Wafflore#6778

Branch Involvements

CURRENT: PFC - MTF Epsilon 11

PREVIOUS: Alpha Operative- CI, OFC - GenSec

I have received in training Medical Operations, and I have received certifications in RCU and CE.

Punishments

N/A

Why I want to join

My reasoning is similar to that of previous applications I have made. I want to expand my horizons in the MTF faction and SCP RP as a whole, and develop a diverse range of experience here in the server. Every time I have worked with a member of Delta-5 in the field as Security, Epsilon 11, or otherwise, they have left a good impression, coming off as professional, effective, and lethal operators. While I admittedly don't know very much about the daily activities of Delta-5, I am always willing to learn more, and do more in service to something that has captured my attention.

Why I believe I am qualified

I am well read in the universe of SCP, and I have wide range of experience in the field of military operations, administration, and armed combat in the Source engine, all accrued through a history in both real and digital military based organizations. To include the United States Air Force Auxiliary. I am a seasoned leader, tactician, and fighter. To backup these claims to proficiency, I have attached a resume to this application. In the field, I can think quickly, adapt and respond to dynamic situations, and follow field orders with precision and efficiency. It is this skillset which I have developed over the course of years that i want to apply in service to the Delta-5 MTF.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dpLevPY3xQSXzTIHgt1SP-ue-OG2K18XMxB-T0VV3cs/edit

I promise to uphold and defend any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values.

Thank you for reading my application.

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

• Crunch locked this topic