Kennedy's MTF Nu7 Application

The Hooligan

In Game Name: Security LCPL Kennedy
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:185151514
Discord Name (Bread#0001):𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓷#3614
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): No.
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 3/26/22

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): 
I'd like to join Nu-7 to challenge my discipline, skill, and demonstrate my dedication to the foundation and its interests. I believe I am perfectly suited to join Nu-7 and am a great candidate because, I rank highest among my peers in lethality rate, Great at following orders, and wish to uphold the interests of the foundation at whatever the cost. I pledge my loyalty, dedication, and my life to the foundation and the task force. The great foes of the foundation have been defeated time and time again by the mighty MTF squads, however during my time as a simple LCPL in GENSEC, i have put down 3 CI combatants singlehandedly. I have also neutralized scp 682 with the help of my peers. I demonstrate great composure during stressful situations and am known to be able to think of plans on the spot. 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):
GENSEC- Lance Corporal 
Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 
Yes.
Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): 
Voxial 

3 hours ago, The Hooligan said:

Update to this: I rank as Corporal now.

If you have reached CPL you may attend a tryout at any time, just wait for an FTO to advertise in game or ask for one to host

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Denied

Is Corporal lol

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Piller locked this topic