Kando | DK8's Death Trooper NCO Application

Kando

Kando's Death Trooper NCO Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to become a Death Trooper NCO?

• Yes. | Please explain why.
    • No. | Please explain why.

In-Game name:
Kando

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:452485569

Lance Corporal

How long have you been in your current rank?:

Currently have been a LCPL for 1, almost 2, days.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

Was a Death Trooper NCO in 2020 on the old map when NCO was the DT Commander and Jess was the Vice Commander. Got to SGM before I left due to house renovation. Currently a Inferno Head Agent as well, and I usually go over my quota unless I have had personal activities all through that week.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I hope to become a Death Trooper NCO once more so I can assist the community in more ways than being active on DT. My goal for if I become a DT NCO is host a lot of trainings for the new Enlisted DT or those who need refreshers so they can go back into the field with their A-game on. Being a Non-Commissioned Officer brings a whole new batch of responsibilities, and even though the last time I was an NCO in DT was around 2 years ago, I believe I can quickly adapt and learn to become a good person to be a role-model to enlisted once more in the battalion. After all, an NCO's job is to guide Enlisted DT to becoming NCOs and experienced DT.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

Honestly, it is hard to stand out in a Battalion such as Death Troopers because everyone is so active and great at their jobs. The main qualities I have though is my activity and discipline. In reality, my personality is like a rubber-band where if the time is right I know when to have fun. I know at what points there are to have fun and not. It's basically a switch for me in general, as I can read a room easily. Being a Non-commissioned Officer in general is not easy unless you dedicate your time to it. I have enough time on my hands to take care of two NCO positions while still excelling in both, and I intend to be able to do just that. As an NCO, you also need to be able to instill discipline in Enlisted who are mingy or out of line, and I have plenty of experience in that. All in all, everyone has something unique that makes them stand out so I can't judge anyone else really.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?

Definitely, but I intend to be able to be a long-term NCO hopefully.

Honestly Plus Support
+ Active
+Great APPLICATION
+Great Guy
+ Fun to talk to 
+ Has been a NCO before
+ Knows what hes doing
GOOD LUCK MAN

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

1 hour ago, ShadowNaval said:

Honestly Plus Support
+ Active
+Great APPLICATION
+Great Guy
+ Fun to talk to 
+ Has been a NCO before
+ Knows what hes doing
GOOD LUCK MAN

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support 

was a great NCO when I was an Officer within IF. 
Was fairly active 
Was competent enough to figure it out if for what ever reason no one higher was  available. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

On 3/26/2022 at 10:06 PM, ShadowNaval said:

Honestly Plus Support
+ Active
+Great APPLICATION
+Great Guy
+ Fun to talk to 
+ Has been a NCO before
+ Knows what hes doing
GOOD LUCK MAN

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

DT-NCO-ACCEPTED.thumb.png.0850e1b7c3bd293cc404668ecd2f5323.png

Edited by alaric

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Zug locked this topic