Daily words of wisdom 3/25/22

benjacobs034

everyday is a good day to be part of the imperial staff team word of advice for the day **__Strive to be a better staff member take the mistakes and success from yesterday and use it__** to become a even better member tomorrow you will have your times where you may get one star or even a three just remember **__its not always about the rates but is more about getting the Situation taken care of in a professional and timely manner__** always **__Strive to take the impossible and make it possible__** and good things will come to you

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

thank you for the wise words, Mr Benjacobs!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

This is a comment, on a post, on a thread, on a forums, on a website, on a search engine, on the internet, in the computer, in my house, in my city, in my county, in my State, in the USA, in North America, in the Northern Hemisphere, on the earth, in the habitable zone, in the solar system, in the galaxy, in the universe, in existence, what is existence, what is life, why am I here, oh fuck, oh fuck, help!

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator