Class D Smuggler donator weapons

stitch

What bug is occurring?
Don't know if it's an actual bug in a code or if someone forgot to blacklist the weapon for the smuggler but the longbow and the riotshield appear on the class.

Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc?

Just the Class-D Smuggler

Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous?
Seems to be continuous everytime you spawn and have purchased either the longbow and/or the riotshield1108580890_GarrysMod(x64)3_23_20225_05_25PM.thumb.png.27a899be61e69a0feb24d753740d2d46.png

Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action:

The job is not suppose to spawn with these items. As stated in the MOTD it is failrp for D-class to use those 2 items. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

FailRP for the smuggler to be smuggling meanwhile Mr. Mob Boss with his 1920's tommy gun and military grade revolver smh

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Yea your literally not allowed to use it just don't its that simple

• Like 1

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

• 2 months later...