6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Floof

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

During my time on Shock I have been getting more and more involved in the battalion as a whole. I take my time to help out our new recruits, lead us to successful missions, and make sure the battalion is in the best shape we can be. I have proven myself to be an efficient Lead for Heavy, and I have climbed the ranks through Shock. I’m not perfect, but I do my best to make sure we not only make Shock proud, but make sure the ISD can be better. I want to be able to help my entire battalion with tasks, and that includes taking up the tasks no one wants to deal with. When we have a meeting or talk between officers I constantly try to encourage new ideas on activities for the battalion, so it doesn't feel like we're repeating the same tasks day in and day out.  I host SIMs to make sure my battalion aren’t just standing guard all day, but also making sure we understand our SOP and the Imperial Laws at all times. Even when we're on missions, I'm right there making sure my troopers are taken care of, and showing them how to take charge. I believe that with all that my battalion has been though, and how much work is left to be done, I can help by stepping up and becoming Vice Commander. As a Vice Commander I believe I can lead Shock to greatness.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

366:26 Hours, or 9 months

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose for a Vice Commander is to oversee, guide, and maintain the battalion with the Commander. As a Vice Commander, you are in charge of making sure your officers are not only trusted to lead the battalion, but to make sure NCOs and Enlisted are prepared for anything. Making sure your fellow troopers know their responsibilities and how they can effectively make being in Shock enjoyable. Vice Commanders are to help Commanders with not only the battalions, but making sure everything technical is running smoothly. Vice Commanders are the Commander’s right hand, and with that maintain the battalion when the Commander is absent. A Vice Commander should not only make sure the battalion is running smooth, but that it's running strong. Vice Commanders should be calm, listen to their troopers when they have issues, be one of the first on site if there's an issue, and show everyone how it's done. Vice Commanders should be able to find solutions to problems that may occur, and take a bit of the weight off the Commander's shoulder. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

During my time here, I have proven that I can lead Shock to be one of the best battalions on the ISD. I have not only experience from rising the ranks here on Shock, but also my time on Medical shows I am dedicated to any battalion I am in. I make sure my Officers feel heard when there are issues; I make sure my NCOs know I am there for them if they need someone to guide them. I urge my Enlisted to participate and show them how Shock aren’t just the guards of the ISD, that there is a side to Shock you have to join to see. I make sure to not just tell my battalion how to lead, but to lead by example. I’m not afraid to try new ideas for formations, and will actively urge that we try them out during SIMs. During events I let my Officers take charge in making sure our troopers are in line and follow orders so they may have the recognition they deserve to have. And during my time as Heavy Lead I have recruited, trained, and maintained one of the strongest Sub battalions on the ISD.  With all of these things in mind, I believe I have earned the trust to lead this battalion, and to earn the rank of Vice Commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on 5 days a week, at least 5/6 hours each day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No warnings

Edited by FluffyArtist

-Support

I personally feel there are better options for the Position at this current moment in time.

1 hour ago, FluffyArtist said:

, be one of the first on site if there's an issue, and show everyone how it's done.

The Role of a VCMDR is to purely oversight and deal with higher level problems, While you are on Site most of the time to deal with it you shouldn't be directly dealing with it as that is the job of a Officer unless it is something out of said officers hand then it is brought up the Chain to the VCMDRs. "And show everyone how its done" I feel like this could rub some people the wrong way. As a VCMDR you dont wanna act like a know it all, you are still Learning how to be Command and command effectively. Once again it should be your Officers showing the Lower ranks how its done and you should restrict yourself to be purely Oversight for said Sub-Regiment or Regiment as a whole.

but also my time on Medical shows I am dedicated to any battalion I am in. I make sure my Officers feel heard when there are issues;

When you were in Medical it was known to everyone in High Command and everyone in your Battalions Command I believe, that you were only there to Reach a High Officer rank and then immediately go into Reserves. Which is why we were hesitant on your Promotions, and the main reason why you didn't go up the Officer ranks as much. You were dedicated but in my personal opinion and the opinion of Past High Command you didn't really do anything except checkups. "I make sure my Officers feel heard when there are issues" Anyone can hear a issue its weather or not your willing to go through all the way and deal with it. This is a test of your merit and your ability's to be a successful Command member.

During events I let my Officers take charge in making sure our troopers are in line and follow orders so they may have the recognition they deserve to have.

Your current rank in Shock is "Lieutenant Colonel" You said that during events you let your Officers take charge, but while yes you are a Senior Officer it is your responsibility to be the helping hand and assist them when Leading the Regiment through a encounter. 

And during my time as Heavy Lead I have recruited, trained, and maintained one of the strongest Sub battalions on the ISD.

"One of the Strongest Sub Battalions on the ISD." No offence but this is just not true whatsoever. I take personal offence to this remark as, yes a Sub-Battalion with 14 members would be considered "Strong" its not about the Numbers, its about the Activity, the Maturity of said Sub-Regiment. Along with the Professionalism of that said Regiment. Lets take a Look at some Sub-Regiments. 

DeathTroopers

image.thumb.png.5f70ec79fa951f84ae4ed3aa898708a6.png

https://gyazo.com/585cee9578d0c01fc120750c41ae0463

Seeker was my child, This is what I formed when DT was at a low point, and with its Formation I had hoped for a Small, Platoon of members with strong bonds. In which this was Created. During my reign they were all very active, respectable, Mature and had held there role to High Standards and this is what made them small, selective but great. 

TI-23

image.thumb.png.4bc1c9b8b0e6a246fdbd73c2b2b3bf80.png

Another creation of mine, these 4 people are probably the most active and I would say some of the Strongest members of the Server when it comes to combat which is why they are in said sub-regiment. Though you have to realize that every Battalion has its Strengths and Weaknesses in which why not one Sub-Regiment can be the So called "Strongest"

Same goes for all the Other SubRegiments such as..

501st Heavy

Sorta like Shock Heavy actually pretty Identical except for their Respective responsibilities on their Battalions Objectives.

image.thumb.png.a49a0cbdb8d84e5b01cca242a14c96e6.png

IQ

image.png.1d65b96e89b3d94fcff944e285455b4d.png

IC

image.thumb.png.865959efb5ba677fbd54cc659892560f.png

ST

image.thumb.png.394a3e6807dcd2e69e972a827025e86a.png

image.thumb.png.49145aa403442ce70917edf396f0defe.png

Shock

image.thumb.png.d4b264c0806385547e18499bc26d8247.png

They all work in different and unique ways which is what makes them great because if they all operated the same what would be the intriguing thing that made people join the Battalion? That is why not one "SubRegiment" like Heavy.. can be the Strongest on the ISD or the Server for that..

In no way am I picking on you in any of this. All of that was said above is my personal opinion. Do with that what you will, If my opinion even matters at that.

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

7 minutes ago, MrPickle said:

-Support

I personally feel there are better options for the Position at this current moment in time.

The Role of a VCMDR is to purely oversight and deal with higher level problems, While you are on Site most of the time to deal with it you shouldn't be directly dealing with it as that is the job of a Officer unless it is something out of said officers hand then it is brought up the Chain to the VCMDRs. "And show everyone how its done" I feel like this could rub some people the wrong way. As a VCMDR you dont wanna act like a know it all, you are still Learning how to be Command and command effectively. Once again it should be your Officers showing the Lower ranks how its done and you should restrict yourself to be purely Oversight for said Sub-Regiment or Regiment as a whole.

When you were in Medical it was known to everyone in High Command and everyone in your Battalions Command I believe, that you were only there to Reach a High Officer rank and then immediately go into Reserves. Which is why we were hesitant on your Promotions, and the main reason why you didn't go up the Officer ranks as much. You were dedicated but in my personal opinion and the opinion of Past High Command you didn't really do anything except checkups. "I make sure my Officers feel heard when there are issues" Anyone can hear a issue its weather or not your willing to go through all the way and deal with it. This is a test of your merit and your ability's to be a successful Command member.

Your current rank in Shock is "Lieutenant Colonel" You said that during events you let your Officers take charge, but while yes you are a Senior Officer it is your responsibility to be the helping hand and assist them when Leading the Regiment through a encounter. 

"One of the Strongest Sub Battalions on the ISD." No offence but this is just not true whatsoever. I take personal offence to this remark as, yes a Sub-Battalion with 14 members would be considered "Strong" its not about the Numbers, its about the Activity, the Maturity of said Sub-Regiment. Along with the Professionalism of that said Regiment. Lets take a Look at some Sub-Regiments. 

DeathTroopers

Seeker was my child, This is what I formed when DT was at a low point, and with its Formation I had hoped for a Small, Platoon of members with strong bonds. In which this was Created. During my reign they were all very active, respectable, Mature and had held there role to High Standards and this is what made them small, selective but great. 

TI-23

Another creation of mine, these 4 people are probably the most active and I would say some of the Strongest members of the Server when it comes to combat which is why they are in said sub-regiment. Though you have to realize that every Battalion has its Strengths and Weaknesses in which why not one Sub-Regiment can be the So called "Strongest"

501st Heavy

Sorta like Shock Heavy actually pretty Identical except for their Respective responsibilities on their Battalions Objectives.

IQ

IC

ST

Shock

They all work in different and unique ways which is what makes them great because if they all operated the same what would be the intriguing thing that made people join the Battalion? That is why not one "SubRegiment" like Heavy.. can be the Strongest on the ISD or the Server for that..

In no way am I picking on you in any of this. All of that was said above is my personal opinion. Do with that what you will, If my opinion even matters at that.

-Support

DeathTroopers

TI-23

501st Heavy

IQ

IC

ST

Shock

7 minutes ago, v0y4g3r666 said:

-Support

DeathTroopers

TI-23

501st Heavy

IQ

IC

ST

Shock

38 minutes ago, MrPickle said:

When you were in Medical it was known to everyone in High Command and everyone in your Battalions Command I believe, that you were only there to Reach a High Officer rank and then immediately go into Reserves. Which is why we were hesitant on your Promotions, and the main reason why you didn't go up the Officer ranks as much.

As the Medical Commander / Senior Commander at the time, I can confirm this to be true. You literally told me at one point you wanted Captain so you could get reserves. Everything else Darth Ducks says is true as well.

- Support

Edited by Keegan
clarification

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

3 hours ago, MrPickle said:

-Support

DeathTroopers

TI-23

501st Heavy

IQ

IC

ST

Shock

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+ All of my Support

Floof is the epitome of a great candidate for vice commander. 

+Floof is easy to get along with and generally a great person. 

+Floof has exhibited great leadership skills both daily and with my short time enlisted in the Shock regiment

All in all I would gladly give my personal recommendation on my name to Floof. Said candidate is a wonderful leader with a well-written application. The only downsides I see with the application is a lack of coloration, which isn't a disappointment by any means but rather a small gripe. all white gets boring haha.

I personally find the confidence of the candidate to be a refreshing change from some of the others I have read. I also will never personally support an applicant with troves of leadership experience, due to the fact that those with no experience are often never given a shot when in reality they can make some amazing changes through a new perspective. It takes time and an amazing teacher like Zee to hold the new generation of commanders and vice commanders accountable for their own growth in knowledge and experience. 

I find that the authors willingness to take on ideas and concerns of the subordinates very excellent! Floof shows the know -how to properly delegate tasks through their writing by knowing when officers should grow to the challenge of leading a small but otherwise diverse group of (of course digital) troops!

As for "The strongest sub battalion on the ISD" as a previous post mentioned, I firmly believe a healthy sense of pride and competition is great for results\, and well-deserved by any well-lead sub battalion, however I would challenge you to a 501st V Shock Heavy competition to challenge that theory.

I will not even address the "medical incident" also brought up because you have not been in medical for an extremely long time, and I feel that people grow, and morph greatly. Its been a while, prove to us how much you've changed   

Current: 501st HVYAL CPT Memphis, TT Lead 7861, Apprentice II Memphis, Moderator

Former: Shock PFC, TGM

Edited by memphissmayfire

-Support
During my time in Shock I could tell you got angry over the smallest of things, openly argued and even at one point started "yelling" at another member who was a higher rank than yourself in the middle of a debrief from what I could tell he did nothing wrong, Irrational, never stood out as an officer in a good way, and you don't understand how things run to a comfortable extent. Application isn't great but isn't the worst.

Edited by Apple Apple

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

1 hour ago, Apple Apple said:

-Support
During my time in Shock I could tell you got angry over the smallest of things, openly argued and even at one point started "yelling" at another member who was a higher rank than yourself in the middle of a debrief from what I could tell he did nothing wrong, Irrational, never stood out as an officer in a good way, and you don't understand how things run to a comfortable extent. Application isn't great but isn't the worst.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

21 hours ago, Apple Apple said:

-Support

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked this topic

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150