1 member has voted

1. 1. Nebel for SF NCO

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your name? :
Nebel

What is your rank? :

ENG CSO Fighter Pilot (FP = LCPL Equivalent)

How long have you been an Enlisted? : 
I have been a member of SF since 3/7/22

What rank are you applying for? : 
Senior Pilot (SP = SGT Equivalent)

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do? : 
None

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? (120 words) :

I have been an active member of this community since 12/18/2020 and in that time I have striven to be as kind to other members of the community as possible. As well as I have previous NCO, Officer and High Command Experience from other battalions and branches. I feel as if this should be enough proof that I would be a good influence on the battalion. I do not minge and can be a great help to the Starfighter Corps. As I have great amounts of knowledge and insights gained from my time spent on the server. I so far have only had positive interactions with the other members of the Starfighter Corps and hope to continue this on into the future. Also this is not my first time being in the Starfighter Corps, I have been in the battalion 3 other times.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? (50 words) :

I can help officers through innovating upon and supporting the current Sub-battalions. As well as to support their orders when the law needs to get laid down, because of my previous experiences I have gotten very good at correcting misbehaving enlisted. I am also there to gather more knowledge and to disseminate it to the other members of the Starfighter Corps the best I can.

What is the main point of NCO? (60 words) : 
The main point of a Non Commissioned Officer is to perform tryouts to obtain new members into the battalion. As well as to help guide new players onto the rules and regulations of the server, while also not stealing members of other battalions allowing them to make an informed decision on what they want to do. Also to keep order when no officers are online and keep the battalion’s reputation good by being a good representation of the battalion's morals.

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around? (75 words) : 
I would first tell the enlisted that he needs to stop what he is doing. Then I would explain what he is doing wrong, followed by a final warning. Assuming they fail to follow the warnings prior I would get a clip of them messing around or minging and report it up the Chain of command. That way someone with the proper authority to dish out a punishment is aware of the situation, and a punishment can be given out based at their discretion.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? :
Yes

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]