3. Current Rank in Security: SFTO 1LT 

4. Time on the server:  in game 2 weeks

5. Current level: 55

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 10 

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: no 

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: drizzle and cardigan 

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes 

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  YES 

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I feel like I should have access because I am very trust worthy and it would help D block a lot in bad times if I get accepted I am also a 2LT meaning I have worked hard and built up a good reputation and I am very well known I am also very active so if major D class riots are going on I could defeat them within a good amount of time I am also very good at combat skills so I will make sure I will deal tons of damage while only receiving a little making it harder to kill me and cause riots I am also very mature  non mingy and follow orders fast and well and will not abuse juggernaut 

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: i would probably use the Nova because it does the most damage and it shoots the slowest so I know I wouldn't spray and accidentally hit a D class or Fellow GENSEC and to make sure I hit my mark I'll line up a good shot to shoot If they are moving I would  take my time with the shot but also try to do it fast 

Edited by timshafer07

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+support, does a very good job CMDing and serves security well

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 3/10/2022 at 1:24 PM, Super_Smitty said:

+Support

Active, Enjoyable to be around, Trustful!
Honestly should just be given at officer rankings....

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Star locked this topic