Research Blacklist

thedarklorddead

Steam Name: Anonymous

Ingame Name: OSAME BAN LADEN

SteamID: 76561198831201896

Job Blacklisted From:

Reason for the Job Blacklist: disobedience at following Research command SOP as Dr.Bright

Dispute: hello, I think many of you know me as I have been on the server now for about 8 months or so and come on there every now and then but lets get to it. In the last 4-5 months of being blacklisted from research, I have learned the rules more in depth and have paid attention to the actions I do and been pretty careful with not breaking specific rules. I am here apologizing of what I've done before and am putting in a request to be unblacklisted. Dr bright was my favorite guy to play when I got Gold rank during black Friday , as now I can play as my favorite scp character in a scp simulator. I understand for what I have done and that I understand getting blacklisted takes a lot of reasons and my blacklist was valid at the time but I feel like I have grown into a different person with the ability to show actions of change. I am sorry command and Former command for me disobeying rules then and I apologize to anyone that my past actions have even effected you in any bad way. Thanks for hearing me out and I just wish to be unblacklisted from the branch

- Support
I am a believer in second chances, but you were blacklisted just under 2 months ago.
Not to mention that you made life hell for all research command active during that time, Including myself

Edited by Adams the research one

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

DENIED

We here in Research High Command do believe in second chances. However, we find that your prior conduct is inexcusable. While you only touched on your disobedience with command in your appeal, your full blacklist reason is as follows: "ERPing, Breaking ROE, Cuffing Researchers, Breaking SOP." Your blacklist will be over April 6th which is about 1 month away, at that point you will be able to return to the branch in, what we hope to be, much better conditions for all parties involved.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• Chief_ locked this topic