mic spam in d block - Denied

Eevee

Post name: “General Suggestion - NameOfWhatIsBeingSuggested”     No  mic spam in d block 

What are you suggesting? -  can we have a rule no mic spam in d lock from any staff or anyone in any of the branches 

How would this change better the server? - it will help to hear any reaserchers /orders from gensec or any income of ci /enermy

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  gensec or any jobs that are in the d block 

Edited by Eevee

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

This is already a rule. It's under the "General Rules" section.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Eevee said:

i have done this and i called a admin for mic spam of music and they just allowed it and let them keep going 

Seen this happened several times before. There's just too many people doing it though. As a dclass, i don't care. But all the security there probably have a hard time hearing orders from command, and vise versa.

@Eevee, next time make a staff report or player report if you want further actions taken since it wasn't handled properly in game. Make sure to have evidence. 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

-support

Already a rule and up to staff discretion if they want to allow it or not if it enhances RP. If you believe a staff sit was not handled properly your free to make a player report.

Rule quoted:
Do not spam annoying sounds or messages on your mic or in the chat. This includes but is not limited to:

Soundboards

Music

Voice Changers

Staff members and Event Team members may use their discretion to authorize limited use of these items for the enhancement of RP.

Edited by ripjaw56789

-support 

Already a rule.

With micspam, I usually only enforce a punishment if the person was told to stop and continued to do so. So just tell the person whose doing it to stop and if they dont, make a sit.

• Like 1