What do you guys think about the new update.

Simpington

I want to know your guys opinion on today’s latest update. My opinion it’s cool I feel like it’s convenient by the update could be refined a lot more. For example having to repurchase it every in game hour (certain places you can purchase for 2 in game days which is 2 hours I think) is a downside. I typically base at yellow wearhouse which is $100,000 per hour to keep the door. That’s abit costly during the day you’ll more than likely lose profit with new printers. At night during cash surge with a custom printer you might make enough for a small margin in profit. Now not every property location is 100k some suburbs houses are 25k I think. Matter of the fact is if you base on yellow or white wearhouse in industrial alone you may not make hardly anything. I appreciate this feature and love it because it’s realistic and I think SMT added a nice feature that’s very welcomed to the community. Let me hear your thought about the update down below in the comment section. Update notes will be posted on a screen shot down below.

82D194B9-FAB3-484A-8FF1-36A79D8B037B.png

Note I’m sure this isn’t the final product of the newest update as right now SMT might just be seeing how well it works in game publicly. Changes could come or they might not come at all. At the end of the day it’s up to SMT but lucky we have a great team that will listen to their community so don’t be afraid to share your opinion!

I am a bit half, I would like to do this from anywhere to be honest, I mean it is cool to rent and buy places and I see a lot of opportunity with it, but it might need a little work done as it is very new.

Jimmy delete the light mode feature if possible...... 

Alright im boutta head out

My main concern I can see is what if your AFK in your base and some minge comes up and buys the property on purpose to start drama. Note I’m sure this isn’t the final product of the newest update as right now SMT might just be seeing how well it works in game publicly. Changes could come or they might not come at all. At the end of the day it’s up to SMT but lucky we have a great team that will listen to their community so don’t be afraid to share your opinion!

@Simpingtoncharge your phone ya nub

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current