Allowing GENSEC trainers to advert a tour - Denied

Lovelock

Hello so this has happened to me a few times when I have been training a new member of GENSEC when I take them on a tour I tell them to have the physgun out to show we are not in normal RP but that does not always work as sometimes I get shot or my trainee does or both so I would like to ask that trainers have to /advert that they are going on a tour with someone and to please be careful

There's nothing stopping you from just adverting that you're doing a tour, this doesn't need a suggestion.

• Thanks 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Use the suggestions channel we have in the SCPRP discord in the "General Security" section of the discord if you want this change, this isn't a server suggestion.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Loaf is correct, You can feel free to advert as well as if someone is repeatedly killing you, it is highly encouraged to call a sit. Also in the future branch specific suggestions would go to the discord, not the forums.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

7 hours ago, Loaff said:

There's nothing stopping you from just adverting that you're doing a tour, this doesn't need a suggestion.

Plus, no format even

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3)