Destroyer's RRH application

Destroyer2

In Game Name: Destroyer

Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:538322186)

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Security Sergeant First Class, MTF Nu7 SGT, MTF D5 RCT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: I would like to guard O5-5 due to his activity and his character, I just like him more than any other O5, but I don't hate any O5.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): Screenshot down. 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Reason why im interested in joining RRH is, beacuse I want to join to have some new experience, as a security I only sit in D-Block guarding it. I would like to join a branch that is fun.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me, because I have a really good in-game activity and I always stay loyal to the Fundation. I wanted to become RRH first time when I saw one, it was my goal from then, but I was waiting to rank up, because I was LCPL back then. I belive my combat skills are really good, even if I don't have a microphone I think my communication skills are perfect. My dedication to the server is on the highest level. My time in the security made my combat skills high. I have no warnings and I don't have any stupid ideas. My recontaining skills are on high level too, because im in Nu7. I joined quite a bit ago. I understand the MOTD and other rules. I think its a really good branch to apply for. I know that im not really good to accept, but I want to see your opinion.

obraz_2022-02-21_125059.png

Edited by Destroyer2

-Support 

Not ready.

- get higher ranks 

- more forum activity 

- better establishment in community 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Just now, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

Not ready.

- get higher ranks 

- more forum activity 

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support

I personally do not believe you are ready for this, while I do think you are promising could make a good member in the future, I believe you need to work on your ranking and overall establishment with server. Don't take this as a sign of failure, work on your ranks and get to know people within. Your activity is good though. I do hope to see you Re apply again in the future. 

- Uniform 81

• Like 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 2/24/2022 at 9:11 PM, Vuitheirt said:

-Support

I personally do not believe you are ready for this, while I do think you are promising could make a good member in the future, I believe you need to work on your ranking and overall establishment with server. Don't take this as a sign of failure, work on your ranks and get to know people within. Your activity is good though. I do hope to see you Re apply again in the future. 

- Uniform 81

Note: I am not Uniform 81

• Like 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 2/22/2022 at 12:58 AM, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

Not ready.

- get higher ranks 

- more forum activity 

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic