Locus Skaggs NCO Application

[GL] Locus

What is your In Game Name? Locus 

What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name? Locus Skaggs

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 3 days this current time. 

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] I want to become an inferno Squad NCO due to my experience within the inferno squad and I have noticed that not many NCO's happen to be active late at night such as times 11 PM to 4-5 AM EST. I also want to become an NCO in Inferno Squad because I have been at this rank and higher before when I was in IF for the first time back in 2020 and when I was in IF back in 2021. I also want to become it to help teach more people on the tactics I've learned over the years and help them learn from my experiences in the past of what works and what doesn't. I also want to lead squads of IF in meetings and help IF become one of the best units within the server and make the people within it better than they already happen to be. I also believe that I can meet tryout counts by six-fold like I have before and I believe I can meet this as I use to do them by sixfold before I left nearly a year ago now or so. I also want to become an IF NCO so I can help out other NCO's and officers with suggestions on what I've seen and helping them out with anything they need assistance in that I can help with.  

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] How I can assist Inferno squad with the NCO rank is pretty simple I can do tryouts nearly every day and help us get IF back on its feet more so we can show the server we truly can be called black operations and not just a unit to take up space that doesn't show good activity. I believe that getting NCO assists IF in every way as NCOs tend to be the backbone for the recruitment and tryout processes along with helping out-train other new agents and giving them experiences. I also believe if I get NCO I can assist the officers and other NCO's during missions and later at night when there are fewer NCO's and officers but Enlisted members of the unit.

How many strikes do you have? None 

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. Yes, I was within 65th Engineering as a CPT, and I have been within IF in two different times as an NCO and Officer. I also have been a command member within many units on other GL servers such as OMI-9 MTF as a SSGT and I was within the FBI as DAD which is an officer rank or low command rank within that server. I also was within HRT and SRT before these units are tactical units elite in nature and doing missions to get hostages or interrogate I was a HRT SFC which is a mid-level NCO and a SRT SSGT which is also a mid-level NCO. I was also a Naval LT before. I have experience within Leading also from IQ/Purge when I was an Overseer/Colonel. 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team?  My experience within Lead tactical teams, Experience from being in many units such as SF, DT, IQ, Purge, Engineering, Naval, IF. I can also bring my experiences in breaching tactics that I have from both my time IRL and my time in-game testing new stuff and learning stuff from different commanders who I've met over the years. I also can bring my experience of being patient and understanding not everyone learns the same way.  I can also bring my maturity and motivational skills to the NCO team.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes, I understand. 

Edited by [GL] Locus
  • Like 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

2 hours ago, Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+active

+nice person

+is a good Inferno squad

+was SRT in PRP so he knows what i asked of him

+and is professional 

+past NCO

Fantastic app for an NCO. Best of luck and i'm excited to see where you go in IF!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

5 hours ago, Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+active

+nice person

+is a good Inferno squad

+was SRT in PRP so he knows what i asked of him

+and is professional 

+past NCO

Everything I would've said is already been stated.

Currently: Shock Private / IQ Apprentice

Inferno Squad VCMDR Del Meeko | Former Death Trooper Enlisted | Former Imperial Moderator