Krug's RRH Application

Psycho

In Game Name: Krug

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:454410711

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF E11 2LT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Hoovy/O5-5

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)image.png.5ecb58af42e7967b74c924348c3c5c5e.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: The people are friendly and chill and are some good chaps. I wish to return to what I know best protecting VIPs while they do their duties, I also wish to bring my experience as old A1 commander and A1 SF to the table.

Why should we accept you: I will not bloat this app with rambling so its going to be short and sweet. I have the experience protecting Site admin and other VIPs, I've learned a lot from being A1 Commander and A1 Special Forces has helped with those skills being honed so I wish to bring these skills into RRH. I'm confident in my fighting skills even in the laggy conditions of the server. I'm willing to do anything in RP for my VIP, from killing to even shooting myself as those were the old ideals of Alpha-1. I am available at all times of the day and can be on 90% of time and plan on increasing my 3 week server time. I have the leaderships skills and the know how to be an effective member of team and an organization. 

Edited by Psycho

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH

+Support

As the person who worked closest with Krug at any given point Ill gladly say hes insanely competent at what he does, and is more than capable of taking on the duties of RRH. Itd be a mistake to not accept him in. Welcome back brother.

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

On 2/12/2022 at 4:32 AM, Fool said:

+Support

The boys are back in town

This guy was a good A1 CMDR and I'm glad to see him back

The Legendary Krug has returned 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 12:11 AM, ToastyBread said:

+Support

was my A1 Commander back then when I used to be in RRH. Good CMDR glad to see you applying! 🙂

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic