SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:616330787

Current Rank: Captain 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 15 weeks

What time zone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: 2

Permission:  Will 

Why should you be promoted (200 words minimum): 

I should be promoted to the rank of Major as I feel like I have shown the responsibility and maturity to hold a position of that power. I always try to keep an up-beat tone when talking to people so they can feel like they don't have a fear of coming to command members for help. I know how to and when to take charge of a situation. I've also learned how to handle reports in a non-biased manner. My 7 months of being a staff member for the server being a big contributor to that skill of being able to be mature in reports. 

I also know how to give proper punishments if needed. Next I feel like my activity on the server has been at a study increase where I try to get on at least 2 hours on average. My last reason for why I should be promoted to major is with the 15 weeks I've been a captain I was given a handful of hurdles that overtime I've overcame them, and I feel like it also gave me a lot of learning experience, and I feel like with the experience I can go above and beyond at the rank of a major.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

"We start carrying semi-automatics, they buy automatics. We start wearing Kevlar, they buy armor piercing rounds."-Jim Gordon

Russia is me and if your don't like it I'm stealing your god damn knees 

-Support While I believe you could be a good major you sorta went off the grid for a while and still aren't completely back on the grid. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support While I believe you could be a good major you sorta went off the grid for a while and still aren't completely back on the grid. 

- Also you sometimes say you are gonna host a meeting but then last minute someone else has to take over when you should plan and host 1 around your schedule

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner