Please unban me - Denied

Trapid

Your name: Trapid

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706):  Trapid#0633

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136):  736792422691897384

Which discord server were you banned on? Gaminglight.com SCP RP Self Breaching Site 50 V2

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? I sent NSFW content to a staff member

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? They were on my friends list because they sent me a friend request to message and i accidently sent him r/50/50 because i forgot he was there and i sent it to my friends on a spree

the guy may have been 745029366353756160 name umhi

Edited by Trapid

Who was it? And also, you just had to put SCPRP,  not the whole map name.

+/- support for now.

Changing to - Support

Why would you send Reddit 50/50 to your friends on a “spree”?.. Seems like it was completely intentional.

Edited by Diz

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

(?) Support By Now
Info Pending.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Soz i dont remember their name this was a LONG time ago and i forgot he was my friend because he only messaged on discord to help me become a scientist and i didnt have many friends and they all enjoyed cursed and nsfw vids and i found a good one aso i sent it to everyone without paying attention to their names so i will admit i made an oopsie

Edited by Trapid

Your ban reason was: Sending unsolicited Gore to a Minor in DM'S. 

Due to this being a Discord TOS violation on 2 parts you may not appeal this. We do not allow TOS violations to be appealed for the safety of our community members. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||