Kale for Event Team?  

1. 1. YES OR NO

• YES
    • NO

In-Game Name: Kale

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:475412247

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Senior Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: 9 weeks/ 1512 hours

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I am knowledgeable about all of the Current rules on PRP and read through the rules every so often to refresh on them. 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): None on PRP but 1 on SCPRP

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join the Event Team so that I can entertain the server and give people something to do during the more boring times on the server. I also want to meet new people at the events and be able to help them out and introduce them to the server positively. I also want to make unique and fun events for everyone to come to and enjoy with their friends on the server. I am also a decent builder and could make a great area/arena to do events that could attract more players to come and want to join more events and get more involved with the server. I would also love to work with a team of Event Members and make/plan a great big Event for the members of PoliceRP to enjoy. I also can come up with some good ideas for events and help other Event Team members come up with some ideas too so that we all have good quality events for the server. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I think a great idea for an event could be a Bounty Hunter event. This event would be for everyone to try to find one person that has a Bounty on their head that is needed alive. The players would get some hints before the event starts and some hits during the event to help them find the person. The person with the bounty would be constantly changing cars to try to hide in plain sight and will have a lot of perks to help them out like I could get them out of restraints , get out of a car, teleported to a random location, ect. All the perks will be a one time use and it could help spice things up and make the event last longer which is always great. Then once the person with the bounty is captured, they will need to be brought to a location and the person who bring them to the to the location will be rewarded with prizes. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 6EST to 11EST PM  

Saturday and Sunday: Most days on the weekends throughout most of the day. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

+Support 
Decent App
Good Staff Member
Knowledgeable of Rules
Chill Dude
Good Luck!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current