Bring Back Old Department Armor structure - Denied

King

What you want to see? -  All department armor returning back to Its original structure before the realism update came out 

Why should we add it? -  well now with the addition of 50+ armor on top of 100 for Custom Criminal Classes and increase of armor on level criminal jobs I think we should return back to the old armor system because criminals are already overpowered because of the armor they get as-well as guns and I think returning back to the old armor system will boost the RP

What are the advantages of having this? -  Increase The RP and make GOV and Criminal Fights last longer and be more Fun.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+Support 
I agree with this to a degree I don't think that it should go back to where people end up taken 400+ shots from 3 people to kill a tac member all the time but I do believe that some criminal classes do have armor that puts them on the same level as most of the government. a SM in PDs armor is laughable by what most criminals can get their hands on even with the PD buff on armor a bit back.  

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-Support

People have complained that one side is more OP than the other for years now, personally I think things are well balanced where they are at. Regarding making the fights last longer, compared to other PoliceRP / DarkRP servers the time to kill is already significantly longer on GL, on most servers you can 1/2 shot any job/class with a shotgun. Crims having more armor discourages Gov mindlessly rushing in, and rewards Gov for using Coordination and Teamwork to take down large groups of Crim which is how it should be in my opinion.

-Support

Honestly I don't see the reason for this, I think we are pretty good as is, in addition we don't want to add 100000 unnecessary things to the server, I think its unnecessary, and kinda useless as of now

Alright im boutta head out