1. 1. should i be officer

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?

CLARENCE

What is your current rank?

SGM 

How much time do you have on the server`?

i have roughly a week and five days on the server.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

For most of the time i've been on the server i have been in shock, and when im on I play as shock 95 percent of the time. I feel like ive put the time in and showed im dedicated to the shock battalion as I do my best to lead everyone in the right direction. Lastly i feel i am ready for the role of Shock officer.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I have shown i take the battalion seriously and that I am serious about my position in shock. I also feel as i am already trusted throughout the ranks as i do my job and am serious whenever I am supposed to be. I also try and help teach, and guide the lower ranks as best i can whenever they do not know what to or are confused.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

For one I can add a new type of leadership that revolves around sitting with the newer ranks and letting them get taught by someone who's been in shock for a decent amount of time. I will also make it fair for lower ranks and involve them in more thins than typical. I will also make it fun and more enjoyable for those under me so that they will have a good time and a lasting impression.

How active can you be?

All day on the weekends, and from 4:30-10:30pm on weekdays

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

-/+SUPPORT
Short App

Great NCO

Active

Cool guy

Good Luck!

Edited by Katsimaru
  • Like 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

Accepted!
Please speak to a member of Shock Command for your training if they are in game notify them of your presence.

Edited by Apple Apple
  • Like 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

• Will locked this topic