Sullivan Support Application

Chombos

In-Game Name: Sullivan

Steam Name: Chombos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153364199

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): Chombos#1349

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Moderator

How often are you on Teamspeak? I'm generally on Team Speak for about 3-4 hours a day depending on how long I play on SCPRP. Could even range around 5-6.

How often do you use Discord? Everyday, Either I'm talking to friends, or reading chats on the discord

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?
I have been waiting for so long for support applications to reopen. I am not just some newbie trying to join support. Back when there was still Clone Wars on GamingLight I used to be support, and I rejoined about 2-3 months ago and have wanted to rejoin support for a good while. I know all the capabilities and responsibilities as support because I used to be a Support II or III before I had to leave because of PC issues. I knew most of the rules on the TS and I have so much time on my hands. My finals just ended this week and just finishing up normal assignments so I have a lot of free time to be on the TS. Like I said before I can be on for more then a few hours, I normally see a few people in support rooms who have to wait around 5-10m for a support member, and I know for a fact I can decrease that to maybe 10-20s. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
 Hello! Welcome To Gaminglight Team Speak Support, How may I help you?

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

+Support
Good App
Prior Experience
Good Luck

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 1/29/2022 at 5:17 PM, balloonhail4979 said:

+Support
Good App
Prior Experience
Good Luck

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

+/- (Leaning +) 

Ay man look, I think sometimes you can be a little... Vocal about things that shouldn't be talked about. I would recommend making sure you fix that because you cant do that kinda thing with new players. 

Other than that Sullivan is a g. He is nice, approachable and meets all other requirements in my opinion. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG