Vuits RRH Application

Vuitheirt

In Game Name: Vuit

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:78747189

Squadron you are Applying for: Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF Nu7 Master Sergeant, Security Corporal, E11 Recruit. Nu7 CA 

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: None.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? None. 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I believe it would be a great learning experience. I want to try something new and I want to learn more about the how the foundation administration works. I also don't see many on and I would like to improve activity on it and hopefully encourage more people to apply. From what I know they are a more RP based job and that's something I would really like to learn about and experience. 

Why should we accept you:  While I may not be the best of the best I am someone who always is doing the best I can. I always try to learn from my mistakes and improve myself from them. I'm very active on the server I am on almost everyday. I am a great team player. I work well with others. I am willing to invest my time into the more serious sides of RP on the server. I also don't BS around. If something needs to get done I am the person to do it. I am loyal to the foundation; I want to make sure that it's personal are safe from GOI groups. I also know that communication is key to success. Especially between the other branches of the foundation.  Thank you for your consideration, regardless of the outcome. 

2022-01-26.png

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+ SUPPORT

- This man is a great guy, saw him in combat and he always does great. 

- He is a very friendly guy.

- He is in Nu-7

- He is not a minge when serious things happens like a GOI raid.

This guy is overall a great man, he will do well if he is picked and he learn fast as I saw in Nu-7.

Good luck Vuit

Join Nu-7

• Like 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support 

Good Applicant in my eyes for the reasons above

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/27/2022 at 9:54 PM, Lafleur said:

+ SUPPORT

- This man is a great guy, saw him in combat and he always does great. 

- He is a very friendly guy.

- He is in Nu-7

- He is not a minge when serious things happens like a GOI raid.

This guy is overall a great man, he will do well if he is picked and he learn fast as I saw in Nu-7.

Good luck Vuit

Join Nu-7

Good player who demonstrates all of the above, he is a viable candidate for RRH

• Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 10:31 PM, Some Weeb said:

+Support 

Good Applicant in my eyes for the reasons above

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

Vuit does really well inside Nu7 and always did whatever was needed and was always just swell to speak to 

+SUPPORT

• Like 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+Support!! 

Fun MTF Buddy does his job well  and good ranks

• Like 1

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Like 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic