What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:634521937

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?:
Medical Specialty. 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
Agent Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
I will make sure to correct and help the medical troopers during times they do not know what to do. I am willing to give my own time and waste my life on something I enjoy for the sake of others being good and perfecting the things they do. I am an active member within Naval so I won't only be helping medical with my activity and hard work but I will also be helping Naval as well.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
I should be trusted with this position as I am a trustworthy person who has no warnings, kicks or bans to my name. I have helped other divisions get more members and helped troops understand more of their job in the past so I believe I can do it again, this is also the much fun I have had in a long time so why would I risk giving it up?

Why do you want this rank?:
I don't necessarily want the rank I want the job. I have always wanted to help people so I believe being an Imperial Medic Naval will help with that I also like being passive when no events are happening and want to spend my time doing check ups and giving other people a nice RP experience. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
I understand as a strike is serious.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
To overseer the Medical Branch and make sure they are up to standards within our ISD. We are also to host trainings, sims and tryouts.

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

7 hours ago, Zug said:

+/Support
+ Understands the position
+ Wants to help medical
+ Dedicated

- Some Answers are a little short

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator