1. 1. Should I be an Officer?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?

Floof

What is your current rank?

1SGT

How much time do you have on the server`?

247 Hours

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

Throughout my time on Shock I feel I have appropriately showed I can lead this battalion not only in combat, but to work together as a team. While I admit I can get headstrong, I work hard and don’t take nonsense. I have shown my devotion to my battalion and want to do whatever it takes to make us united and strong. I believe my actions and performance can verify that I’m ready to take charge, and my previous experiences can help strengthen Shock.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

Though the time I’ve spent on the server I have done nothing but grow as an individual, and even when the chips are down I make sure to put my battalion first, and myself second. I believe that not only do my actions within Shock prove my loyalty, my attitude with other battalions show I can maintain good relations even if they may not like one of their own had been arrested. I keep a level head when going into unknown situations and follow orders to the letter, keeping my decisions firm yet fair.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

If chosen I can add more SIMs to not only coordinate our troopers in working together, but also make sure the moral of the team is kept high. I can bring more drills that can help maintain proper formations and the best ways to handle hypothetical situations that may happen in combat. I can also host non physical SIMs that can help a moral curve our team may have and what would be appropriate in real combat situations.

How active can you be?

As of now I can be active in the afternoons at least 3-4 weekdays and most weekends.

7 minutes ago, Zug said:

+ Support

+ Great Application 

+ Active

+ Knows what they are doing

+ Experience

+ Amazing person

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+support

+ is very active

+ does a good job 

+ it's an alright application 

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png