Consario - Resignation

Consario

Something I wish i didn't have to do, but with going back to college, I haven't had time nor the energy to get on the server. I dont want to just sit and take the chief manager spot while i'm not being active. i'll probably be on the server rarely throughout the school year but I definitely don't have the proper activity to keep up with my position. 

-Mentions of great people below (i know this is what y'all look for smh)-

Twix: I've looked up to you for the longest fucking time, you've helped me on my journey through medical. I'm hella happy to see you move up in ranks, you better be a O5 when I come back

Inaccurate: I haven't seen you in a while, and I hope that you can bring medical to be something fucking amazing.

Zack: An amazing AHOMS and someone that I also cant wait to see move up. You've done amazing things for medical, 

Nefario: I was very glad you moved up, you're an amazing meth cook and an amazing command

Dustin: I was very glad when you got brought back, I remember being O5 Medical with you. You can do great things man

New Rowphin: We never talked a lot but I wish I could've. You were always pretty chill

Biggie Cheese: Another awesome cmd, We talked a lot, Glad I got to meet you, I hope your classes are going well too man

Infinity Boot: Your profile picture still confuses me when I see it to this day, But you're awesome dude!

Baeto: No, you can not train field medics. Though i'm glad you're in medical, youre awesome dude. (still not buying you bronze)

Fakelamp: good luck dude! Make sure baeto doesn't rdm

Dr Minge: A newer person I met, but you had a great sense of humor. I enjoyed talking to you

(If i havent mentioned you, its not cause i hate you ((I AM FURIOUS WITH YOU)) I just have a horrible memory)

• Sad 2

F

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

F

Good luck with college! I’m sure you can achieve great things. You were a great person to be around and you are always welcome back when u can be more active. 

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

• Adam. locked this topic