New Higher Level AFK Job - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Kevinn

What you want to see? - Possibly a new AFK job for higher levels such as 65-70+

Why should we add it? - It would make people want to play on the server to get to said level and AFK more if already that level

What are the advantages of having this? - More people would want to AFK, and maybe add a new keys such as CS:GO knife case key, or BF4 knife keys to really encourage people to AFK on the server and get the population up.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone level 70+ id say (SMT could adjust as needed)

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Kevinn
  • Retired:Ā 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali
    Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Would get people maybe to afk more on the server to get good ranks on battle metricsĀ 

Ā 

PD MSGTĀ |Ā Retried FBI Assistant DirectorĀ |Ā The OperatorĀ |Ā $100 Donator GangĀ |Ā UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Ā 

Ā 

+Support maybe include a level 100 or 150 and every like 8 hours that you are on that job you get like a CSGO knife crate key or something to promote the server more as it does take 8 hour of sleep or something like that

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TLĀ Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

Ā T MOD Oct 9-15/21Ā Ā MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21Ā SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21Ā Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+ Support

Honestly when i made my post, i didnt even think to make it a new level! But if we made a higher level AFK Job that earned different keys, i think we would see more people active / AFK to grind out the ranks.

Heres my post that i did on Friday

Ā