Staff Sit Return Bug

oofWill

What bug is occurring?  Occasionally when a player is returned from a staff sit they are returned to a random place on the map, in my personal expierence its happened, the person has been returned to 106, 076, EZ hallways, and more, and now in this video 682 chamber acid. (This happens to all jobs, scp, dclass, ect.)

Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc? Staff Sits

Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous? Continuous

Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action:      https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/8wTXwEj_OF81D/d1337Mk6n1C7?invite=cr-MSxNbkosNDIwMzY2MDks

oofwill2.png

This seems to only happen with Lag, I just had it happen with someone I had brought to a staff room

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 1/21/2022 at 11:08 PM, oofWill said:

What bug is occurring?  Occasionally when a player is returned from a staff sit they are returned to a random place on the map, in my personal expierence its happened, the person has been returned to 106, 076, EZ hallways, and more, and now in this video 682 chamber acid. (This happens to all jobs, scp, dclass, ect.)

Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc? Staff Sits

Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous? Continuous

Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action:      https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/8wTXwEj_OF81D/d1337Mk6n1C7?invite=cr-MSxNbkosNDIwMzY2MDks

This Happened with me just once, but ive heard this bug happens to ppl all the time, so Ty's For Reporting😉

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2022 at 6:57 PM, oofWill said:

It happens more often in lag, but I have had it happen with little to no lag.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• 1 month later...

Usually its due to lag at least in my time of seeing it happen its usually when lots of people are on and I would honestly like to see why it teleports them there.

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

• 3 months later...