general suggestion split D-block KOS lines [Completed]

STONKSMAN

What are you suggesting? - i am suggesting that a "Research only" line be added into dblock, so basically how dblock has 3 red lines, one middle, one left one right, i say that either the left line or right line should be extended further back and have a permanent sign stating that it is the line to be researched on, so that dclass can pick and choose when they want to partake in research RP and so that its easier for research to get dclass

How would this change better the server? - it would improve the RP of research and also the RP of the dclass who wish to roleplay instead of just playing call of doodie on the server, it would add more opportunities for roleplay and make a more uniform dblock

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - none

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  this change would benefit Research, gensec and dclass

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 2

RETIRED

-Support for moving the red line, the side lines are often easier for D-Class to kill Security as not as many people are looking at them.

But +Support for bringing back the research line. This is technically already a thing however ever since the decals we originally had in D-Block describing the lines was removed its been forgotten. I think just adding an LED screen above should be good enough. Also btw, one is meant to be a medical checkup line and the other a research line.

• Heart-Eyes 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support for moving the red line, the side lines are often easier for D-Class to kill Security as not as many people are looking at them.

But +Support for bringing back the research line. This is technically already a thing however ever since the decals we originally had in D-Block describing the lines was removed its been forgotten. I think just adding an LED screen above should be good enough. Also btw, one is meant to be a medical checkup line and the other a research line.

Screenshot_13.png

On 1/21/2022 at 9:52 AM, Sixx said:

Agreed, also gives us an idea generally who is there to shoot us and who is there to RP

• Like 1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT