coolc0w's ban appeal- Denied

coolc0w

Steam Name: coolc0w

Steam ID: coolcowman234

Ingame Name: Will COX

Length: 3 Days

Admin that banned you: Doesn’t say

Reason for ban: Ltap

Dispute: Hi, I'm a bit new to star wars rp so I'm a little unfamiliar on rules (although I'm still trying to learn). I logged back onto the server today and was surprised when I saw I had a 3 day ban. As I was logging off last night, I believe I miss fired onto someone while I was tabbing back into the game. I understand if you can't unban me but my offense was unintentional. Thank you for your time and I hope you consider unbanning. 

Edited by coolc0w
misspelling

+Support

You mean the offense wasent intentionally? Right?

Sounds like he actually made a mistake with no bad intentions, and I do believe that its always the intention which you want to look at. You do seem new, and I realize that in itself is not a valid excuse, however I personally think you do deserve a unban.

• Like 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

2 hours ago, Gustav said:

+Support

You mean the offense wasent intentionally? Right?

Sounds like he actually made a mistake with no bad intentions, and I do believe that its always the intention which you want to look at. You do seem new, and I realize that in itself is not a valid excuse, however I personally think you do deserve a unban.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

22 minutes ago, coolc0w said:

I had a stroke reading this with that shit grammar. Try again next time.

Insulting someone after they back you up isn't a good look for you.  changing this to a 

- support clearly you ban was justified if your going to insult those who actually tried helping you. 

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work