NO0's TI-23 Application

WebSter_Cze

[In-Game Name] Web/DT 1LT NO0

[Call-sign] NO0

[Rank] First Lieutenant

[Which lore squad member are you applying for] F16 - Squad Leader

[Why do you believe you deserve this position]

Before exams, work and other things got into my life, I was one of the most active DTs, althrough I am not the most active anymore, I believe I'm one of those, who has bunch of DT experiences and knows how things work. I am in DT for more than 3 months and I got to know what I should and shouldn't do in various situations. I am also pretty good combatant which is needed for squad like this and I'd enforce high combat skill in the TI-23. By the time I am in DT I haven't received a single strike. I know I am not the best one we got, but I am willing to improve myself to show that I deserve the position. I believe I have even squad leading potential and I don't want to miss this opportunity. Being a squad leader would also help me in communication way and it would get me on the server more often because I could prioritize it over other regiments and games. When I was applying for Officer, I got support even from high Navy command, which shows I can be trusted. I was pretty well known in DT and I believe I could get TI-23 more known and more wanted to join too. I know being leader, especially first can be hard, but I believe I can make it well going and succesfull squad.

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23]

The main reason is that I want to help TI-23 with the start and be the one who's gonna lead it to brighter tomorrows. Another reason is that I always dreamed about being in some kind of squad where players are way closer to each other than people in regiment could be. Getting the leader position would also help me with improving my leading and communication skills and it would make my time here more interesting. Also I wasn't feeling needed in DT for past few days/weeks and this would definitely boost my motivation and maybe get me into those "higher class" DT.

[What does Unit TI-23 do]

They specialize in direct combat and VIP protection.

[How active can you be]

Once all my exams end, I'll have much more time to play, which means I can be active 1-2 hours during workdays and 3-4+ hours during weekends.

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system]

Yes, I definitely do.

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png