1. Steam Name: ChrisP Muffin

2. Ingame Name: ChrisP Muffin

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51195385

4. Ban Length: Permanent

5. Admin that Banned you: Unknown

6. Reason for Ban: Mass Racism

7. Dispute:

Good afternoon administrative team,

I have joined the server about a month ago and engaged in the medical team quite frequently. I always enjoyed spending time with Vice Commander Hex, Commander Hazard, and my fellow medical corps men.  I made a grievous error during an admin sit and got myself permanently banned.  I said some terrible and immature things I'm not proud of and wouldn't ever want to repeat. I am responsible for my actions and I understand if you don't want me on the server anymore, but I'm asking for a second chance to do the right thing and learn from my mistake.  

Sincerely,

ChrisP Muffin

I am the one that banned you, You were reported for saying the N word with the soft A and when brought to a sit and after I explained the situation to you about being banned for a week you decided to go on a N word saying spree saying hard r calling everyone there the word and I have clips of this. 

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

You initially got pulled into a sit for calling a DT a racial slur. You were brought into a sit and told that you were receiving a one week ban for racism, which is when you said "I don't take this serious" and then started to repeatedly yell racial slurs at the staff members present.

-Support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Racial slurs are a 0 tolerance policy. However, your ticket leads me to believe you acted rashly in your actions and could possibly be a performative member of the server if you got your act together. You need to realize that people on this server are human beings behind keyboards and that your words have tangible repercussions.

If you determine to be a stellar member of the server after this, I see no reason to Perma you.

+ Support

16 minutes ago, TheBigWeeb said:

Racial slurs are a 0 tolerance policy. However, your ticket leads me to believe you acted rashly in your actions and could possibly be a performative member of the server if you got your act together. You need to realize that people on this server are human beings behind keyboards and that your words have tangible repercussions.

If you determine to be a stellar member of the server after this, I see no reason to Perma you.

+ Support

Don't accept this for like another week or 2 but then I would appeal if he promises to be a good boy

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

1 hour ago, alaric said:

You initially got pulled into a sit for calling a DT a racial slur. You were brought into a sit and told that you were receiving a one week ban for racism, which is when you said "I don't take this serious" and then started to repeatedly yell racial slurs at the staff members present.

-Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

3 hours ago, alaric said:

-Support

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

• Manager

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗