Biggie Cheese1

In-Game Name: Biggie Cheese

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:616260174

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 10 Weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: MM, Supervisor

What is your timezone?: GMT

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Planned a PT in the past but no one showed up so i never got to do it, however i have helped in other people PT's before.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 

July 27th 2021 - RDM/LTAP, Killing D Class as D Class, I thought the server restarted twice a day, once at 7 AM EST and at 12 PM EST, so i killed D Class thinking the server was about to restart and left to wait until it restarted.

August 7th - RDM, Killed a D Class CC on CI in CI base thinking it was a CI one and that we were messing around since he was killing CI as well.

August 20th - ERP/Building a penis prop, Was appealed but never removed for some reason, link is here 

September 29th - Prop Abuse (using a toilet to push D Class out of D Block), I thought we were messing around so I pushed the D Class in and out of the D Block door as a joke and idk that's all I remember. 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: 
I think I would be a very great event team member due to my idea's and building skills, I will admit I don't have much experience with Events and such however I do know most of the Commands for the job and have seen plenty of Events and participated in them, although I may be a minge sometimes I can RP serious when needed, I listen to my higher ups and I wont abuse my power on the Event team job or on the server in general, I am very good at brainstorming ideas that I have told many people many times and because I am in a different time zone I can do Events at times many people cant get on, this will hopefully make the server more active in early hours/Down time, I am also very good at improvisation if say an Event goes of the rails I can keep on going on with it and have basically two different Events back to back.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):
An Event I have been thinking of for a while now is SCP-2662, if you know the lore around SCP-2662 its basically Cthulhu if he acted like a teenager, he came to the Foundation willingly because he kept getting chase by cults and just wanted to be left alone, my Event idea is to have someone (probably me) modelled as a monster like creature, (the closer to Cthulhu the better) and for a bunch of people to act as a Cult, model them and have them raid the facility for SCP-2662, also in the Event I will add another custom MTF task force for the sole reason of protecting SCP-2662 from the cults, this would make an amazing and fun Active RP Event.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: YES

What is your favourite SCP? Why?: 
SCP-2662, he's just a chill guy wanting to be left alone

Edited by Biggie Cheese1

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥