Aussie's event team appAccepted

Aussie GL

Game Name: Aussie

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115118015

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum 

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 8 Weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: AMM (Assistant Maintenance Manager)

What is your timezone?: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8-10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Well some people may know this but I was a event team member at one point and think I was in 5 events 1 being a SCP that can change into someone worst fear and my own PVP event that didn't go as planned also another event I helped out with (I wasn't ET at this time) but I was a burger chef then would give random people tours and then send them to the kitchen with 2 other chefs who will harvest their meat and cook the random persons meant, another one was where I was helping out with was me being a detective and looking around for a CI Spy who was infiltrationing the foundation "Wait I think this was 3-4 events" nevermind about the 5th

How Active are you? (1/10): 6-10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 516116060_Screenshot(26).png.77e6a9d8f726d7d7445714f95466e898.pngokay starting with profanity this happened awhile ago and I do remember being on technician and being a toxic nerd to someone but I really dont remember what I said, Player Dis / Mass Homophobia yes I did say something about O5 maybe like 2 years ago but I would never do that again I've changed since the years have passed and truly sorry for whatever I said, Now with the RDM one yes I RDMed 2 people I think they were afk D Class or something idk, yes their was a riot and I was using the brute class cause the shield wasn't restricted on that class and tried rushing Gensec however bacon saw me and gave me a slap on the wrist, now to RDM as 343 I was doing it in a mingey way since it was off hours dont remember much but yeah, the last one happened on the same day rookie was watching me like a hawk and saw me rdm a D class with the golden golf club. Yes thank you thank you no auto graphs please I was honest I know I know

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Well I think I would be a very good event team member due to my idea's and building skills and how I can be a minge then turn into a serious RP man, I will be honest I could forget some commands but it's very unlikely I can RP in a very good way some people have seen me do it before and liked it I listen to my higher ups and don't abuse my power so easily I think I could make some pretty good events with my specific skills such as Building, idea's, brain storming, problem solving I may need some help with the tool gun at time but I think I got the hang of it, since I'm in a much different time zone and get the rank of member I could probably make an event on down time and maybe keep the activity up I may be short to meetings so that should be noted but their are chances I can make some meetings. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Lets see... oooohhh I could create an event of a timetravler's time machine breaking down in the foundation and asking maintenance to help me fix it but what's that he trigged the time clock and a monster from the middle ages comes out of the time machine and attacks foundation personal and MTF must try to stop this monster at all costs before it reach's the surface causing havoc upon the land, if the monster it on surface a foundation attack helicopter will either kill it or tranq it for further testing and research, if the monster is killed I could be questioned or keep fixing the time machine but if It is tranqed researchers will now be assigned to SCP-2516-M "The Troll"... futher research will go on and if it is too dangerous it must be killed but if it is deemed not so dangerous it could be kept in the foundation while it is kept in the foundation the timetravler fixes his time machine and once fixed the monster disappears for good never to be seen again or knights shall tell tales about "The troll".....

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-016 of course it's a virus that can mutate you to pretty much anything such as a giant brute with bulking muscles, a man with gills with a fish like body that can survive in water, and ticking time bomb, and human x spider, a tiny face huger, a giant, a giant hand monster that can crush titanium with no struggle, and it's a micro virus and only 1 sample of it is currently locked and air tight room in some site YES 1 SAMPLE just 1 sample could cause an extreme apocalypses, this SCP is a keter btw

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

+Support

Feet

Feet

Feet

Oh and toes

• Like 2

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

20 hours ago, Biggie Cheese1 said:

+support

HES A STINKY MAN, BUT HE MAKE GOOD BUILDS/PT's THO + HE WAS EVENT TEAM BEFORE

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥