8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

In Game name: Sullivan/Dr Minge
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:153364199
ULX Rank: TMOD/Diamond
What rank are you applying for?: Archivist 
Why should you deserve this position? (300 words minimum): I've been in CI for a long time, I was even here when Site 5 was still a thing. I played on CI a lot and left and rejoin twice. I have a lot of experience in command and still currently command in CI when I came back from Reserves. I used to be a Senior Inspector, 2 ranks away from what I am apply for and I know the basic Idea of what R&D is and how to handle it. I've done a lot for R&D and have been on my toes since I rejoined in December. I've been trying to rack up a good name for myself on my return but with all the stuff that's going on, its kind of hard. I came back to R&D because I loved the team and everyone in the branch is like nothing less then family. I deserve this position because I know what I'm capable and many other command know as well. I have a vast knowledge on being command and with experience as Low command in 2 branches(R&D and medical), I think it would be decently easy and a lot better then my skills being waisted upon my return. I've been up there in the ranks and I know if a situation needs to be looked at, I've done what I must do and I know that with me as Senior Command I can help even more by pushing Branch Updates, Command Promotions, and other Senior Command related tasks. Heck If I wasn't forced to leave Garry's mod, I would be Archivist right now. My skills are lacking because of these conflicts with the R&D right now and I believe if I was given the chance to prove myself, I'd be a good fit for this position. I always go by Action speak louder then words and I've tried to prove myself again and again but because of the R&D was running before, and me coming back from Reserves, its kind of hard to do so. I've had many chances to go higher up the ranks but I didn't feel applying was necessary because I was not only active on the server, I did all that I was suppose to do.
Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum):
My leadership showed best during when Neo was the Director of R&D. I was technically an AIN but I was as good or maybe better then some people higher than me. I helped many people during that time and ranked up a lot of credit for my work and even got to Senior Inspector but with all of the Computer Problems, my Garry's Mod didn't want to work and so I had to resign and take reserves, which was fine till I got it fixed last month. I return to see R&D in Shambles. The Roster was under 100 players, I remember when we almost broke 120 when I was around Senior Inspector. Another time my leadership spiked up was during Raids, and even Meetings. Given the Opportunity during raids, I'd do call outs, battle comms, and sometimes get a hostage. During meetings I'd answer PTS when High Command were gone and overall do what Low Command do best.
How active would you be:
I'm normally on the server 24/7 and have a 100% chance on managing Staff, Medical, and R&D at the same time. I have lots of free time because High School isn't hard right now but I am a rough position so for now I'd confidently say at least 3-4 hours, 4 days a week. If we consider my current activity, I'm one every now and then and I grade logs and let the new command do as well.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

+support

I have seen this man do excellent work in R&D!  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support

Lets goooo Sulli! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 1/5/2022 at 1:04 AM, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Lets goooo Sulli! 

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...