Meeseek's Research Resignation

Mr.Meeseeks 123

Im sorry everyone I really am sorry

It started off in late July when i had first joined GL I was trained for Research after a day I was promoted AR and then I want inactive . . . All I did was play D-Class and then a security guy was like HEY EVERONE JOIN SECURITY and so I did I rose the ranks in sec and then I became an SM. Shortly after WO apps were open and I applied and then I was denied so I was like fuck security then I started playing on Research again and this was really my true beginning in Research. When I became active I had so much fun RPing and doing tests. I quickly rose the ranks and became an LR  and I remember I was talking to . Snow and we were talking about burnout and my foolish self said "I never gonna quit and one day I'm gonna get FD" boy was I wrong. Then CMD apps were open and i applied and i got in ! the out of no were i was promoted from RS>RM and that leads to today and I just wanna say that I'm gonna miss Research and  especially the people in it you guys are the best. And the two main reasons why I'm leaving Research is that I don't enjoy the branch anymore it just feels like the same thing over and over and over again and the second reason is that I want to focus all of my attention on to Sec. Also who knows I might come back one day and last thing I'm not leavening GL and if you ever want to pay me a visit come to D-Block ^w^

Now time to do that one thing EVERONE does in a resignation

Sixx: U still have to deal with me in Sec ^w^

GLaDOOOOS: Stop bullying me : ( 

Moonrose: You are one of the nicest people in all of Research I hope you go far

Light: You are bad at clash royal . . . also your not just a DHOR your also HOR ( :

Elylander: Inactive . . . . .  Also HE HE HE HA

Tristan Bayleaf/Nydeacore/Limbo : I hope you get DHOR one day also I'm still gonna cuff you  : )

RM Meeseeks: pretty cool guy 

Adams: you are one of my greatest friends in Research i Hope you get FD one day

Avalon: I'm still gonna gonna see you in Sec  ^w^

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

2 minutes ago, Adams the research one said:

o7

R.I.P Bozo we will miss you meeseeks

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Ratio >:)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 12/24/2021 at 12:02 AM, Adams the research one said:

Your forgetting im an OFC image.png.33964beac5381b0407015082eaf7ed06.png
o7

😅

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png