General Suggestion - Sarkic Balance - Denied

Biggie Cheese1

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting adding thermals onto Sarkic and also to restore the xp on double xp back to what it used to be

How would this change better the server? - It would balance out the issues of Sarkic getting bullied by SO, PF and Infils, i have had previous experience on Sarkic where there has been a PF around me talking to me and me not being able to do anything about it, the xp part if to stop the meta of tons of people getting on Sarkic and grabbing 1 hostage and everyone there getting 8k XP.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No the only thing this will cause is balance to Sarkic and stopping the meta of grinding tons of xp on double time, 8k per hostage is too much for one person but when theres 5 sarkic and one hostage they all get 8k xp and thats way too OP.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Sarkic 

+support for thermals, -support on XP. 

How is someone getting a bunch of XP "OP"? Levels don't give you an advantage except for level classes inside branches, otherwise they're just there for fun after 100. I just don't see the need to nerf the double XP, it's not a problem.

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Isn't Thermals getting removed? 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

11 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Isn't Thermals getting removed? 

Yes, they are working on it atm.

- Support no point when thermals will be gone soon.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 12/23/2021 at 3:45 PM, Yato Sensei said:

Yes, they are working on it atm.

- Support no point when thermals will be gone soon.

-Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...