oculum pro oculo- Denied

williams245678

Your In-Game Name: Sinclair 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88208115

Staff member's In-Game Name: Travis Sandman 

What did they do? Abuse of Power. Lying.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Im sure this is not his first time being out of pocket and tons of people probably have their full on run ends with this kind of behavior from him. 

I want him demoted/removed from admin.

+/- support

can you explain your issue with the admin better? it seems like this was just a messy situation and he was trying to figure it out? 

also you caused a shootout with police as a member of government and ur only punishment was demotion? seems like you got off easy on this one so not sure why ur making this into a bigger deal...

need you to explain your side of things not just post clips

-support you let people into doc with weapons and without letting gov search them, and with out alerting any gov online. Then tried to get him unarrested after he killed a government offical and was ina  shootout. Also tried to issue pardons which you cannot do. 

how bout you shwo the clip before also 

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

I also had told you I was shown video evidence from Beans in discord and u asked to see the clip and I told you that he was sharing his screen on discord so I didnt have a link for the clip but you never put in the clip where I told u that

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

40 minutes ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

+/- support

can you explain your issue with the admin better? it seems like this was just a messy situation and he was trying to figure it out? 

also you caused a shootout with police as a member of government and ur only punishment was demotion? seems like you got off easy on this one so not sure why ur making this into a bigger deal...

need you to explain your side of things not just post clips

Seems like you were being corrupt and got reported and demoted for it rightfully. I don’t know what your reporting. 

Edited by Kale_

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

32 minutes ago, Alijah said:

-Support
- Travis did nothing wrong, it was just a confusing situation and it appears
he was just trying to find out what happened.

also want to add

-Sinclair, you have caused many problems itself with you as judge, multiple people have reported you on your "ways" on dealing with inmates in a more you could say "bias" opinions now again, this is just a report on a staff member but if you go back on clip number 2 "he came to the court" as its stated in the picture above shown by @beansbutbeans it shows that you were RPing it out something THAT IS NOT ALLOWED AND POEOPLE HAVE REPORTED YOU FOR, meaning you keep doing something that this community has reported you about, has seen you done, so calling an admin specifically Travis one of the most respected staff in the Gaminglight community a liar is honestly bull shit. (Sorry for my language) But this case scenario it even shows that you AGAIN take judge in a way that is not fun, witch is supposed to be, and make it look so serious it takes out the point on having a judge, as the thing you are trying to play as is not a judge but more like a Staff member. making people go back on discord and show personal clips of the situation and from then deciding whether they should or not go to jail (witch btw guess what.... THATS WHAT STAFF ARE THERE FOR!) either way i strongly -support this but ye....

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

AC1BA581-6208-42CB-8E17-E91C45F8002C.thumb.png.e2bb48464900f456af9ead6d056c33c4.png1. Beans was never in or at the court house he hopped on judge immediately after I was removed after he asked Travis to vote me off job with 0 proof (as seen in video 1). So I have no idea where he grabbed that SS because it’s completely irrelevant to the topic. He would know if he was there but he was not.

2. Travis admitted to voting me off job “because beans asked him to).

3. That screen shot was in a different sit with king (which Travis also interrupted) when I was trying to RP out a prisoners release from prison per MOTD but the cop ignored it. They also arrested another person swiftly after when the person asked for a trial multiple times.

4. Travis said he removed me off the job for being corrupt for “not working with GOV on a GOV class”

5. Telling someone I am available for them to come see me is not corrupt. The entire time I was in the court house and saw the entire shooting unfold. The person ran the gate. I have no control over that. There’s the KOS/AOS sign posted at the main entrance, and Lewis (the guard) was posted at the main gate with his weapon, and another giant side right before the entrance of the gate. If someone rams the gate that is their own willingness and something not even DOC has control over. Once that person runs the gate that’s between them and DOC. If I were to pull out my Gun and start shooting at DOC then that is corruption but I did not.

6.  @beansbutbeansThere is no “clip before”. There is only this clip because this situation started because of the sit. The sit that started because you told SPC Killing to tell Travis to demote me off job for corruption. In fact when Travis pulled you in and asked what was the corruption you were speechless because you had nothing to say, because you had no reason. Then Travis pulls Lewis in to try and pull some random excuse together (including tryna pin combat healing on me) and ended up fabricating “it’s corrupt to tell people you’re available for them to come see you”.

7. the facts are there. I did not start a shoot out. I did not tell anyone to run the gate. I did not shoot at anyone. Someone asked me if I was available and I said yes. Earlier the same situation happened only the person did not run the gate. The person stopped at the gate and spoke with the guard. The guard said he had to search him for weapons and that person got back in his car and left and told me “nvm”. 

Literally the only people who get upset with me on judge is PD/SWATT. Whenever they do admin sits I never get warned because the admin clearly sees the person is acting off of emotions and not logic.

Im literally the doing the best job on judge because I’m living by MOTD. The judicial main job is to get people off. Of course PD/SWATT etc are gonna be pissed. Someone blew up on the guy who was on judge before me because of a mistrial. Regardless of who is on judge PD/SWATT/ETC someone is always gonna feel some kind of way.

@Marshall Manjini

Edited by williams245678
Adding photo of Judge role rules

- support

Issues? With Travis? Where? 

Obviously there was some confusion in the air throughout this demotion but the final verdict stands. You were corrupt you get demoted for being corrupt. It would be abuse of power for Travis to overlook it. 

Travis says some slightly whacky stuff at the beginning as he is in the process of collecting evidence, however its obvious his final verdict was completely valid. 

Obviously it was a pretty small thing to be demoted from, but you cause a lot of problems for DOC so I think it was in their best interest to take this up.

Not sus

1 hour ago, beansbutbeans said:

image_2021-12-23_003028.png

sinclair 1.png

You weren’t even around during this time. Which means someone else has the recording of this and can post it here (they should). This is from the sit with me and king when I was trying to RP out a situation to release a prisoner but Travis hijacked the sit and stated “0F51D76B-1322-4723-A7F5-4A0A4C874423.thumb.png.d78622c5e10ae1481373784f7c15b421.pngthat’s not in MOTD” then left.

1 minute ago, williams245678 said:

You weren’t even around during this time. Which means someone else has the recording of this and can post it here (they should). This is from the sit with me and king when I was trying to RP out a situation to release a prisoner but Travis hijacked the sit and stated “0F51D76B-1322-4723-A7F5-4A0A4C874423.thumb.png.d78622c5e10ae1481373784f7c15b421.pngthat’s not in MOTD” then left.

exactly, but you are not doing RP!!!! you are going into someones discord and having them watch clips meaning, thats not RP!!! and WHERE IS THE REASON WE STILL DONT HAVE A CLIP OF THE ACTUAL REASON!!!

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Just now, Marshall Manjini said:

exactly, but you are not doing RP!!!! you are going into someones discord and having them watch clips meaning, thats not RP!!! and WHERE IS THE REASON WE STILL DONT HAVE A CLIP OF THE ACTUAL REASON!!!

Bro what’re you going on about. There was no trial even happening. 

I already stated the clips are there. The sit was made and opened with king about who removed me from judge role. King said it was Travis then handed it over to him.

Travis stated he removed me because beans told him to. He asked beans what the reason was and beans had none. That alone in itself should have been then end of it with a warn on Travis for abuse.

this “other video about what happened” doesn’t even exist because it is referenced to beans. Not Lewis. Beans is the one who said I should be removed and if you look in the video and I scrolled up beans never even made a sit about it. He just told Travis to remove me and then got on the job right after I was removed.

there is no video of l”corruption” there is no evidence of “corruption” and yet I was removed and that is the problem. That is why we are here.