Your In-game:BWA Lite 

The admin's name in-game: Kevlar 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive: Copbait  

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

741423C5-2AA7-4DE7-9FA1-152EFA4EF596.jpeg

Why do you think this warn was false:
The warned the wrong person by mistake and are taking care IT 

Any extra information: So this was just a Honest mistake it happens sometimes the wrong person is warned no hate all love 

Edited by Lite

I made the report on Lite for Copbait because it was his car, the person driving it however was lick. This is my bad, as I did not review the video correctly. Kevlar is not to blame and he saw the same exact video with the same perspective. The person who was supposed to be warned is Lick! I would appreciate if Kevlar was left out of this. If the video Evidence is Needed I can post it.

• Gaminglight Love 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

When reviewing the footage chipdail showed me, the person named "BWA Lick" was the person in the video, I mistakenly warned "BWA Lite" as he was the one reported in the sit and they have similar names and were on the same job. The name was only briefly seen at the end of the video so this was just a mistake.

+Support

Edited by Kevlar_
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Screenshot_13.png

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪