I wonder what Eem is doing these days (Eem's Resignation)

Eem

Ohh no! It seems like Eem has been inactive for the past couple of months and is finally resigning to leave the spot for someone who will actually enjoy the server! How unfortunate!

Dumb joke, let's move on,

Yeah, I'm resigning, not gonna make it a long one, just gonna give you all the reason why.

So, I've been on weekends-only activity since August. At first, it was because I was working and was usually too tired to even boot up my PC. Then, I realized that there is no way I could come back to being active on the server, I just stopped enjoying it. Whether it was the fact that I felt a little alienated from the other command members and security, overall, maybe it was because I started college and had (and still have) a lot of work to do. I have huge goals that I want to achieve and... can't do it while also shooting people on a gmod server, or doing anything on the server for that matter.

So, well, that's the reason, just gonna mention the HCMD here, I feel like they deserve it

Sixx- Has been an HOS for over a year now. He has done soo much good work and I hope that he continues to make GenSec's task as enjoyable as possible. Never give up, brotha,

Mind- He's been a DHOS for as long as I can remember, so at least for over a year. You're awesome for many different reasons and I hope you get to HOS right after Sixx, you've been waiting for it for so long and have worked for it!

Georgie- The biggest fuckin nerd on the planet I mean what the fuck man you got from LCMD to DHOS in like 3 months what is this

Anyway, that's all, stay strong, people! Love you all.

One last positive message: whatever goals you wanna achieve, you can, just make a run for it and don't look back.

Edited by Eem
  • Gaminglight Love 4

• Eem changed the title to I wonder what Eem is doing these days (Eem's Resignation)

o7 Eem, You were a great CMD member and an amazing person to talk to. GL With what you do in the future! 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

damn this is sad you were one of the last OGs in command

but cya i hope you will do good in life

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

Take care my friend, good luck with college and stuff. Hope you become successful 😄

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf