2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39508321

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 11 weeks

5. Current level: 110

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:  Dei and Julius

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: From top to bottom

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS):  My activity is very high, I believe juggernaut has a much better ability to control D-block then other security jobs, I am very accurate with all guns. I rarely if ever hit any of my fellow officers. I always follow orders when they are give. I also already have security heavy as a platinum. I promise to give 110% to the job just as I always have follow the rules and continue to shine as juggernaut. I am ZJ hear me roar. I will shoot the dclass all day long on jugg and make them sorry they ever showed their faces in dblock. Anyone who has a weapon will cower in fear as my bullets fly toward them in dblock. Thank you for looking at my application. 

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: 

The M60, burst shots to avoid hitting any fellow security with my shots.

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

Accepted!

Thank you for your application and interest in Security Juggernaut. You are now able to join the Security Juggernaut job! Please refer to #security-requesting-tags in Discord, and request tags for Security Juggernaut.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott