Some Weebs Nu7 Application

Some Weeb

In Game Name: Some weeb

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:491903989

Discord Name (Bread#0001):Some Weeb#5752
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any,

exclude this from your application.): I mean I have 33 warns that are all about a year old so like... HMU if you want me to attempt to remember every one of them

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 3 years ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): Well to put it blatantly I feel as though through my 3 years of experience on this server I never gave this branch a shot. Sure I have been in it about 2 times but I never actually "tried" to do anything with it and took it for granted. This time I want to see if I can become something in the branch, and not look at it as the "basic" MTF branch. I also want to join up because there are a lot of chill but serious people in the branch and I hope to find the same mixture of fun and seriousness that makes RP so enjoyable.  

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): None as of the moment. 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

SCP RP

Former R&D Assistant Inspector / EOI

MTF E11 SGT / Former SM / DOFTO

Security CPL / Former SM / SFTO

Former Medic / Maintenance Professional

Former CI Master Sergeant

RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

Former Senior Researcher 

IMP RP 

Former Senior Royal Guard / Lead Shadow Guard 

Former SGT of the Shock Troopers

Former SGM of the Clone troopers 

Former Apprentice III 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  Sure np 

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.):

I have been told to try it by enlisted and command alike and give it a shot which is 50% of why I am here. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, Grеg said:

-Support 

low rank

Ratio + idk what your talking about 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training. 

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Piller locked this topic