6 members have voted

1. 1. do u think I am fit for Vice commander

• Yes (plz state why
    • No (plz state why

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

Silla Rex IF74 / ID10 / Quad 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Inferno Squad Vice commander 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

Since I have joined Inferno Squad, I have been in love whit the battalion I have done my best and that got me to the position of HSL and want to do more for Inferno Squad. I what to help the battalion grow more. Increase activity in the battalion more. Help command team. Help any Inferno that need it. Make sure Inferno do what they are supposed to do and give them stuff to do, like ID checks interrogations and so on. I have done all my best and I what to be able to do more like. Make sure docs and roster is up to date, Help the subclasses more, like sentinel and sharpshooters. I what to make sure the enlisted NCOs and officers in doing what they are meant to do. Increase SIMs and trainings and give prices to they that do good. I have been in the Server for a good time and I what to go further. I do have a weird time zone but I think it is good to have a command member on at different times. Inferno is my favourite battalion and I am always going help it any way possible. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 

I got 6 weeks on the server.  

1,166 hours  

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

Lead troopers on the ground and ship. be a role model for the battalion. Give troopers assignments and tasks to do.  improve on the battalion, make hard choices make. Make the battalion look good. To increase activity in the battalion, do SIM’s and trainings. Make sure troopers do what they are meant to do. Make sure roster and any documents in up to date. Solve any problems in the battalion. Give punishments to people if they don’t do what they are not following SOP, orders, or other stuff. Know what is happening in the battalion and server. Know what u are doing be up to date whit rules and SOP/MOTD. Interact whit other battalions, and listen to people if they got and problems. Promote people that deserve it. Make sure that the people in inferno is treated good and that they feel safe working whit the battalion. Inspire other people and battalions. Make many hard choices for the better of the battalion. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 

I believe I should be trusted Like command because, I am an HSL=COL in Inferno Squad, I got 0 warns I have never abused my power, I am a COL and that shows that I know what I'm doing. I am an active member. I am dedicated to the battalion. I have been whit the battalion for a good time and have not been strike in the battalion. I have been HSL for a good time and I feel ready for vice commander. I am somewhat known in the server. I am a fast learner. I have been whit Inferno Squad for a good time I got ID10 of the month that shows Inferno trusts me. I learn from mistakes and I can always improve. I am the Sentinel supervisor and that shows that Inferno Squad command trusts me. Vice commander is a big position but I feel ready for it. All I what is the best for Inferno squad to see it grow and I am going to do all I can for the battalion.  

7. How often can you be Online? : 

I can be 3-6 hours on the server a day.  

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/925610698

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

I got 0 warns on the server  

1 hour ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

+Support

-Great Guy

-Active

-Good Reputation upon the community

I Really Hope you get it quad! Good luck.

I love this guy!

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

1 hour ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

+Support

-Great Guy

-Active

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

11 hours ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

+Support

-Great Guy

-Active

-501st JTO CPT Gamma

I love Quad in the romantic fashion

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 12/12/2021 at 12:41 PM, Neptune said:

+ Support
- Active 

- Is nearly everday active

- Good leading experience 

- Higest IF ranking Officer

BEST OF LUCK QUAD!!!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 12/12/2021 at 9:03 AM, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

+Support

-Great Guy

-Active

-501st JTO CPT Gamma

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

DENIED
Unfortunately, Navy High Command does not find you fit for the position. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
Navy High Command will be using this time to assess you in more detail.

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster