3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 8 weeks

5. Current level: 123

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 9

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: ICR, Meeseeks

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I think I deserve access to the Security Juggernaut Job because the main reasons is that I'm very good at combat and active. Due to being in so many combat branches, I'm very good at combat. I think somebody who very good at combat should have access to Juggernaut because that has weapons that can destroy help a lot, making a very strong person. I been on almost every day. I do my best so I think if I have access to the Security Juggernaut Job, I could use it the most efficient it can be. I have also been Juggernaut some time ago so I have used it before. I have experience with the job, good combat skills, and active so that makes one of the most effective Juggernaut.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: Tec-9 and I would ensure to hit my mark by shooting him while no one is in the way since the Tec-9 shoots fast.

+Support

Former HCMD

Does his job

Edited by Flixy

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+Support
Does good in Wardens

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK