P Junior's Security Officer Application

Bett

Does P Junior deserve to be an SO?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Does P Junior deserve to be an SO?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?:

P Junior

What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:148297537

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Officer  

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Proteus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

My main point is to improve the reputation and mindset of Shock so that they can understand and continue to uphold Imperial law on the ISD. But for DT I feel as if I can improve their aim as well as trigger discipline as from so far that is the only slight problem that I’ve seen. With Shock I wanna make sure they have reasons for their Arrests as well as aren’t looking to force reasons on to Imperial Personal of the ISD. With being an SO I will be able to improve more regiments than just Naval. As well as host tryouts whenever DT or Shock is busy, to keep these Regiments gaining new successful Imperial forces to create the new face for Shock and better yet make them better anyway I can. I love helping answer questions and helping people as much as I physically can as well as get them the audience they need if I can not answer the question they have.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I’ve talked a lot with Shock and have given them advice before so I understand how they operate. For DT I have a great relationship with them though I would mainly need to learn how they operate which once I do it shouldn’t be hard to find ideas for improvement. On the ISD I’m always trying to help everyone in anyway I can to better themselves as well as the server. I have no bad intentions as well as I am always willing to listen and learn if I’m uninformed.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank because I feel as I have a very good relationship with the Shock officers and I want to help them improve their security to continue to maintain Imperial law and order on the ISD. As well as the relationship I hold with DT I think is very strong, but I would like to work with them mainly with aim training and trigger discipline for VIP Sims that I can do with them to generally help them improve. I would also wanna teach Shock a few things as well as suggest some stuff for them to learn, cause some of it has been an issue but I’ve seen they’re all willing to work with new ideas. In the midst of it all I honestly just love both of these Regiments and would like to help them improve in anyway I can find.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, of course.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

As a SO my job would be to oversee the DT as well as Shock to see what they are doing. As well as if anybody from either Regiment has a question I would try to answer it to the best of my ability also any issues that are going on I would make sure get resolved. SO’s are supposed to host tryouts for both Regiments. As well as if the SD needs anything assistance the SO’s are to be there to assist. Another thing is that the SO’s have to train DT and Shock to better their abilities as well as manage them. An SO’s are supposed to decide what’s best to improve both DT and Shock as well as help them keep a good Reputation as well as keep Imperial law and Security on the ISD, for the empire.

Current: Stormtrooper Major Bett 

Former: ST Vice Commander Bett | Shock 2LT Zett

+Support 

-Really professional on the naval job.

-Respects his higher ups.

-Shows his desire to become an SO in this application.

-Understands what it means to be an SO.

I see some good things when you are on the naval job and as such, I do believe you can be a great member of the SO team. The only thing I would like for you to do is increase your activity in naval a little bit. All in all, keep doing great! 

Good luck! 

Edited by Sad Mario

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

8 hours ago, Sad Mario said:

+Support 

I see some good things when you are on the naval job and as such, I do believe you can be a great member of the SO team. The only thing I would like for you to do is increase your activity in naval a little bit. All in all, keep doing great! 

Good luck! 

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 12/7/2021 at 7:20 PM, Sad Mario said:

+Support 

Good luck! 

Current:

Senior Moderator

GameMaster [2]

SO Commander

KitChan-ISB Kitty-Rebel High Admiral Kitten-Rebel Kat

Shore PVT 

Former:

2LT Purge BAL, 501st 1LT, Shock, AO, Havoc, MC SPC 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF