Bunnys Staff report aginst ChadB/Jay- Denied

Bunny is a Bunny

Your In-Game Name:Easter Kwabbit

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:537984633

Staff member's In-Game Name:Not Jay/Chad B

What did they do? False Warn so its a interesting situation me and my friend Watermelon Ganta were wanted and had guns out as Swat came by us so i shot cause im wanted for shooting government and swat makes a sit and chad says if im wanted i cant shoot the cops that are nearby us and jay warns us i had recording but they jumped straight to the conclusion that there was no point and didnt want to listen to mine and my friends side of the story

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/74369035/d1337ToivkHB?invite=cr-MSxEdXgsMTI1NzkzMDAs

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? id like him to read over the rules better and have his past warns on people looked over

-Support

Thats clear ARDM and they didnt even get out and pulled guns out so you started it. Warn is valid but I dont know much about the thing with both sides? Do you maybe have evidence of that too?

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

14 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-You don't just shoot gov for no reason because you are wanted, SWAT never got out of his car so you had no RP reason to shoot him
-Warn is valid

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

15 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-You don't just shoot gov for no reason because you are wanted, SWAT never got out of his car so you had no RP reason to shoot him
-Warn is valid

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

[+/-]

image.png.c96258129dfe7d5ee7317232f3357014.png

From the video evidence provided, in my eyes that would be ARDM. However according to the PRP MOTD, it states "Criminals must have a VALID reason to shoot at police. This includes but is not limited to
- Having a warrant for shooting at government
- Your vehicle being wanted in a prior pursuit
- Your life is threatened by an officer"

The person in question, did have a warrant for shooting a government official but his life was not being threatened by the officer in question. The rules DO NOT state that all of those conditions have to be met in order to shoot at police, it states "this includes but is not limited to" so the player in question was reasonable to assume that he was acting according to the Police RP MOTD. I am going to have to disagree with any action taken against the staff member and the player in question. However the staff member in question, if truthful that he did not give a chance to the player to explain his reasoning, then that was a mistake. He should've allowed the player to give an explanation and this would've most likely be taken as misunderstanding of rules and would serve as an education of the MOTD and a slap on the wrist, that is what was needed in this case.  A verbal warning would've been justified for this situation, due to the misconception the MOTD can give. 

Edited by Fitz

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

5 minutes ago, Fitz said:

[+/-]

image.png.c96258129dfe7d5ee7317232f3357014.png

From the video evidence provided, in my eyes that would be ARDM. However according to the PRP MOTD, it states "Criminals must have a VALID reason to shoot at police. This includes but is not limited to
- Having a warrant for shooting at government
- Your vehicle being wanted in a prior pursuit
- Your life is threatened by an officer"

The person in question, did have a warrant for shooting a government official but his life was not being threatened by the officer in question. The rules DO NOT state that all of those conditions have to be met in order to shoot at police, it states "this includes but is not limited to" so the player in question was reasonable to assume that he was acting according to the Police RP MOTD. I am going to have to disagree with any action taken against the staff member and the player in question. However the staff member in question, if truthful that he did not give a chance to the player to explain his reasoning, then that was a mistake he should've allowed the player to give an explanation and this would've most likely be taken as misunderstanding of rules and would serve as an education of the MOTD and a slap on the wrist, that is what was needed in this case.  A verbal warning would've been justified for this situation, due to the misconception the MOTD can give. 

+/- as Fitz stated, however as others have said, this should be a warn appeal not a staff report. Just because a warn may be invalid, does not automatically assume staff malpractice. As for the validity of the warn itself.... idk, some say swat never had a chance to engage, but then again your wanted, in plain view with snipers. I dont see why there is a difference in shooting someone, or waiting 10 seconds for them to get out just to get into the same gunfight.

As for the claims that staff ignored your clips and your attempted explanation of the situation, there is no video proof (as of yet) and so I can only chock it up to he said she said.

• Like 1

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

19 hours ago, Chad B said:

-support 

just because your wanted doesn't make all gov KOS for you....

[edited part] @[KG] Jay  And just like every sit I listened to both sides 

-Support should be a warn appeal not Staff report as i see nothing wrong with the staff member.