Gamma - False Warn Report- Accepted

Maroon

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: Gamma

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526709568

4. The admin's name in-game: Mando

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):  

6. What warning did you receive: FailrpX3

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2674387423

8. Why do you think this warn was false: It Was a warn saying FailRPx3 given to me by the following Staff member, When afterwards The warn was proven False. I wish for the Warn to be removed As for it looks bad on my part.

9. Any extra information: I don't want anything bad to happen to Mando it was just a simple mistake that can easily be fixed. I was setting hits on 2 Naval & 1 Vice commander/Commander And was warned. The following Staff member was unaware that it is okay to set hits on Vcmdr+.

Edited by TTV darkdestroy43

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

+Support

Only one person had a hit put against them that was unallowed. Only Lore characters and High Command are not allowed to have hits put on them. Vice Commander, Commander, and Senior Commander equivalents ARE allowed to have hits put on them. Since Gamma put his hits on only one ONE of these unallowed individuals (which was Fleet Admiral rank), this should have just been a verbal warning.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

27 minutes ago, Keegan said:

+Support

Only one person had a hit put against them that was unallowed. Only Lore characters and High Command are not allowed to have hits put on them. Vice Commander, Commander, and Senior Commander equivalents ARE allowed to have hits put on them. Since Gamma put his hits on only one ONE of these unallowed individuals (which was Fleet Admiral rank), this should have just been a verbal warning.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

When I joined Gaminglight, I dabbled as a hitman for a bit. I was trained that, if a person with an RP rank below Vice Commander puts a hit on someone VCMDR+, the hit is Fail RP.

Gamma is below VCMDR, so my training told me that the many hits he was placing on command members was wrong.

If that is not the rule, I support removing the warn. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

13 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

13 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 12/5/2021 at 5:53 PM, Keegan said:

+Support

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

+Support

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

+Support

simple mistake 

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff