RRH Analyst Application

hockey

In Game Name: Hockey

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: ADVR, LCPL

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: For RP, Fun in a non minge way, To learn more.

I am very active almost on all day.

I know the MOTD well and am a ADVR.

Why should we accept you:  I am very active and play almost all day every day.

I have no warns and know the MOTD well 

I try acting as professional as possible.

I don't go afk much unless I am going to sleep.

I know the map well and try my best to RP well.

I don't lie or steal in game stuff.

These are some of the many reasons why I wanna join Red Right Hand

21 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

-Support

Shorty and lazy application

Research command has received multiple  reports of you breaching SCPs 

Untrustworthy 

This is twice now that you have posted in the wrong section, if you can't even follow simple instructions then I feel as if you should put a little more effort into this application rather then doing the bare minimum.

https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/863-red-right-hand/

The cool person I think.

-Support
You are a big minge, that 173 breaching above is one of your actions, you were also just recently removed from Maintenance for abusing the welder tool.
I don't think you would be fit at all for RRH as it needs more mature people as it's a serious branch and you don't fit the description.

- support

- minge

- breaching SCP's

-Demoted from maintnance

-Really short and lazy application, it fell like you only did this to get the status

- Trained you in Security and saw you minge multiple time

On my POV, you would be unfit

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Pros

- Decent kid

Cons

- lazy application

- Lazy Test logs

- Very childish at times and won't let people get a word in if he goes on a tangent

Overall - Support

HOWEVER for those of you who are claiming he breached SCPs yes research command has recieved reports with absolutely no evidence. I do not know about the 173 breach incident however the day where he was accused of breaching multiple SCPs such as 682 and 610 someone else admitted to it and got removed from research. I would greatly appreciate if you do not keep spreading these rumors. However criticizing his lack of effort is quite fair. If yall wish to keep the 173 breach incident that's fine but please do not say he breached multiple unless you have evidence to the contrary.

• Like 1

Former RAM Levii Wood

So let me say I investigated these allegations of Breaching SCPs and no evidence that WAS provided was able to substantiate any claims. 

Though this is a really bad application and there is not very much community support. Neither have I seen anything from you that would be trustworthy enough to have the keys to the entire site.

-Support 

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support 

does the profile picture and the fact that he couldn’t even find the right section of the forums not say it all?

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

Bro it’s full of meanie here let’s check the app 

*Reads*

Understandable, -Support and didn’t you got kicked from maint recently???

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

-Support

Reasons above.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

-Support 
Minge 

Very short app and low effort

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

-Support

All the reasons above.

Short and lazy app.

All my interactions with you while on d-class seem to show me you are very short tempered and still dont know most rules

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 17 Weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic