Cecil's 48 Hours

Cecil Stedmen

Name: Cecil

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65369818

It's been fun y'all but I'll be going into reserves for a variety of reasons. My activity has slowly but surely dropping in FBI and it's devolved into me solely handling FTO stuff, reports, and meetings. I'll be moving on to other gaminglight stuff because I am just not having fun currently, I've enjoyed my time in FBI as a whole and overall has been an excellent experience for me.

@Phil- Thank you and Juan for taking a chance on me and making me FBI Low Command. You have always had my back and I thank you for that.

@Lime King- Your a good friend man, you've been putting in mad work and you are an excellent Deputy Director/HRT Commander. Keep up the good work and keep FBI great!

Cade- We've rarely spoken and I know your in reserves now and stuff but if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be in FBI. Thank you for recruiting me several months ago!

Ziege- We've never really spoken much but I can tell how much you care about FBI and hope you accomplish excellent things within the department!

Drake- We spoke every now and then but your a chill dude and I hope you the best in FBI/HRT!

Raven- "Cheese Peanut Butter". Nah but seriously I know I joke about you all the time but your an awesome dude who I'm glad I had the opportunity to chat with and stuff. Also my final order as FTO Director is to reinstate you as a training agent :trollface:. 

@ChilledGod- I know you recently came out of reserves but I remember when you were originally on here, awesome guy to chat with. 10/10 DCOS. 

@Darby- You are prolly the hardest working FTO Command member I've seen. You'll make an S Tier FTO Director and you'll accomplish excellent things within FBI as long as you keep up the good work and make sure to avoid burnout.

Justin- I remember when I trained you for PA, you've been putting in crazy work since you joined and now your the same rank as me. You'll definitely surpass me and accomplish great things man. Keep up the great work!

Orin- 11/10 choice to transfer your SCU rank to FBI man your an excellent low command member and I hope you keep up the good work. 

Locus- Glad to see you transferred to FBI as well. I know the crazy work you put in for SCU and if you just keep up the good work you've been doing in FBI, you'll make Low Command in no time.

And thank you to the entirety of FBI for being such a great department! It's been fun and I might pop in and check up every now and then to see how it's doing and stuff!

I'll be at tonight's FBI and FBI FTO Meeting for one last meeting. I hope to see you there!

• Sad 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Truly sad to see you go Cecil, you went above and beyond in your time as a command member and I can't thank you enough for the time and effort you put into FBI, you'll always be welcomed back anytime.

Bes of luck in your future endeavours o7

That bald Aussie Guy

Cecil, in my time knowing you I have watched you go from PA all the way to Assistant Director. I even found out the other day that we were trained 2 hours apart. But throughout the time you have been in FBI you have put in outstanding work and if there was another way to commend you for it, you most likely would have got it. I would like to thank you for your continued service to the FBI and wish you good luck on future endeavours.