Your In-game: Inactive

The player's name in-game:

Creatine Williams They|Them

Lulw Williams They|Them

The player's steam ID (required): 

Lulw STEAM_0:1:60807736
Creatine STEAM_0:1:56030011

What did the player do:

Attempting to kill a player who said they have epilepsy by camera spamming.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/73853601/d13377DV4TWp?invite=cr-MSxYVDUsMzI2NzAyODks

What do you believe should happen to the player:

blacklist for both. their behavior is completely unacceptable and downright dangerous to allow

Any extra information:

Creatine literally was warned a total of six times just tonight. He has a total of 18 warns and less than three hours of playtime and lulw isn't much better off.

Edit: I would like to express my disappointment in the current decision by JMT to only ban creatine for two days as a response to the situation and the lack of punishment whatsoever for lulw. I find it to make little sense that we will ban someone for two weeks for saying something like the n word, but when someone tries to give a player a seizure they only get a two day ban.

Edited by Inactive

If the player actually had a seizure would they still continue  to camera spam? I don’t think it should come to that. I don’t think they should be blacklisted but I think they should be perm banned.

+Support 

Edited by Lite

+Support

After considering the Creatine's warn count and time on the server, I do believe that they match the criteria for a Community Blacklist as it seems that he will only cause trouble.

In terms of LulW, I believe that either a 6 Month ban or Permanent Ban from PoliceRP would be fit as the minimum sentence. Although I am unsure of this users background, I do not believe that this behaviour would warrant a lesser punishment.

Edited by Darby

6 hours ago, Darby said:

+Support

After considering the Creatine's warn count and time on the server, I do believe that they match the criteria for a Community Blacklist as it seems that he will only cause trouble.

In terms of LulW, I believe that either a 6 Month ban or Permanent Ban from PoliceRP would be fit as the minimum sentence. Although I am unsure of this users background, I do not believe that this behaviour would warrant a lesser punishment.

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

+support for Creatine to get a longer ban. I don't think a Perma is needed. He has under 3 full hours of game time on the server and all the warns are from October or earlier, He has shown me he has no respect for the players or the rules of the server. Its always the same problems with him every night  

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+ Support for perma ban on both players.

Both of them are minges and have shown that in the limited time that they have played on the server. After talking to them multiple times myself they do not seem to want to actually be participating members in the server.

If Johnny does suffer from epilepsy, especially after warning them about it, it seems that they had malicious intent in the situation. This type of behavior could've seriously injured or even killed him depending on how severe the condition is.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

3 hours ago, NicciThicc said:

+ Support for perma ban on both players.

Both of them are minges and have shown that in the limited time that they have played on the server. After talking to them multiple times myself they do not seem to want to actually be participating members in the server.

If Johnny does suffer from epilepsy, especially after warning them about it, it seems that they had malicious intent in the situation. This type of behavior could've seriously injured or even killed him depending on how severe the condition is.

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

+Support

Past POs, seems that the person doesn't learn from any punishments given by staff. Plus the seriousness of incident in question.

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

19 hours ago, Chad B said:

+support for Creatine to get a longer ban. I don't think a Perma is needed. He has under 3 full hours of game time on the server and all the warns are from October or earlier, He has shown me he has no respect for the players or the rules of the server. Its always the same problems with him every night  

It is the same thing with these 2 every night