Pickle's Staff App- Trial Mod- Accepted

_Pickle_

Does Pickle deserve to be a Staff Member?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Does Pickle deserve to be a Staff Member?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Pickle

What is your steam name?: [GL] Pickle Juice

What is your steam ID?: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52960905

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a staff member on the Icefuse Clonewars Server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Middle or end of February

What date did you make your forums account? March 11th 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server? 3, 1 from March, 1 from April, and 1 from May.

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

Timezone: CT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I deserve this rank because I have played on this server for a while and I understand how things work. I can and will be active for about 1-3 hours a day and I will accept as much sits as I can during that time. I also think that I am a very calm and friendly person and I will try my best to help both sides and defuse the situation of every sit I take. I am a gamemaster therefore I am familiar with the ulx commands and know what they do. My goal is to make sure that everyone is having a great time on this server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them before they could say anything bad to me or any other staff/players. I would then tell him to calm down. If there was another player involved in this then I would bring him to the sit. I would then get both of their stories. I would then proceed to warn the person who was MRDMing for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect. Then I would ask in staff chat if a Moderator+ could ban he/she for 5 days and the reason is MRDM. After that is done I would return the witness or the person involved back to their original spot. After that I would close the sit and return to my normal duties. 

On 11/25/2021 at 6:08 PM, Mikael Scott said:

+ Support

- straight to the point answers

- knows what he is talking about

- nice guy

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff